OHIE-PR Vision, Mission, Values V1 (ACTION REQUIRED)

Hi again,

No responses were received for version one of the OHIE-PR Mission, Vision & Values. I believe this may be an error and people just forgot that feedback was due on Monday so I would like to extend the due date
to end of day Friday, September 27th.

If you are satisfied with the statements in the attached document please at least email me back so that I am aware of your approval, send feedback to Jamie Thomas at
jt48@regenstrief.org.
(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL)

2013-09-18 OHIE-PR One Text v1 draft.docx (29.8 KB)

···

Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:27 PM
To: ‘provider-registry@googlegroups.com’
Subject: OHIE-PR Vision, Mission, Values V1 (ACTION REQUIRED)

Hi All,

As discussed on today’s OHIE-PR community call we are asking community members to participate in the One-Text process to help develop our vision, mission, and values statements. This activity helps to start challenging ourselves to think
about what the OHIE-PR is and what our goals are, it needs everyone’s feedback so we can look at these statements as a source of pride for our entire community.

Please read the attached document w/instructions and send your feedback to Jamie Thomas
jt48@regenstrief.org (DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL) by end of day Monday, September 23rd.

Jamie Thomas |Health Informatics Project Coordinator

Regenstrief Institute, Inc. |ph: 317.423.5670 | Skype: jamie.thomas5670|
jt48@regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s).
Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information
without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information
by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Hi,

Just to let you know, it seem the document contains a mix of the provider registry and the client registry vision, mission and values. Perhaps this was why people have been unable to respond. Also, I apologies for not sending in my comments in time but I think the turn around time was a bit too quick. Could this be increased for future iterations? I will send in my comments shortly.

Cheers,

Ryan

···

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Thomas, Jamie jt48@regenstrief.org wrote:

Hi again,

No responses were received for version one of the OHIE-PR Mission, Vision & Values. I believe this may be an error and people just forgot that feedback was due on Monday so I would like to extend the due date
to end of day Friday, September 27th.

If you are satisfied with the statements in the attached document please at least email me back so that I am aware of your approval, send feedback to Jamie Thomas at
jt48@regenstrief.org.

Hi All,

As discussed on today’s OHIE-PR community call we are asking community members to participate in the One-Text process to help develop our vision, mission, and values statements. This activity helps to start challenging ourselves to think
about what the OHIE-PR is and what our goals are, it needs everyone’s feedback so we can look at these statements as a source of pride for our entire community.

Please read the attached document w/instructions and send your feedback to Jamie Thomas
jt48@regenstrief.org (DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL) by end of day Monday, September 23rd.

jt48@regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s).
Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information
without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information
by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Provider Registry” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to provider-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Ryan Crichton

Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org

Ryan, thank you for pointing out this error. My apologies for the confusion, I can see where that
would make things a bit more difficult J The correct statements are below and can be found in a
revised version of the document attached. Feedback is due by end of day on
Friday, September 27th.

Vision

To provide an Open Source Master Patient Index designed for use as part of an Open Source HIE that supports the needs of resource constrained
environments.

Mission

The Mission of the Client Registry Community is to promote and support the accurate and effective capture and unique identification
of patients. Our efforts include the documentation of principles, processes, interfaces and tools that support the mission.

Values

Create flexibility in the data model to support the identity management of any entity and meet the needs of the countries participating
in the community

Develop a load testing framework to determine the scalability limits and develop an improvement plan to ensure the need are met for
one or more reference implementation

Improve documentation and expand the understanding of an MPI along with overall communications within the broader HIE community

Enhance algorithms that identify patients

Serve as a focal gathering point for stakeholders who seek to develop technical strategies and solutions for uniquely identifying patients.

Serve as an opportunity to gain and share practical knowledge about real-world implementations.

jt48@regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended
solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from
making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not
sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

2013-09-18 OHIE-PR One Text v1.1 draft.docx (29.5 KB)

···

Hi,

Just to let you know, it seem the document contains a mix of the provider registry and the client registry vision, mission and values. Perhaps this was why people have been unable to respond. Also, I apologies for not sending in my comments
in time but I think the turn around time was a bit too quick. Could this be increased for future iterations? I will send in my comments shortly.

Cheers,

Ryan

Hi again,

No responses were received for version one of the OHIE-PR Mission, Vision & Values. I believe this may be an error and people just forgot that feedback
was due on Monday so I would like to extend the due date to end of day Friday, September 27th.

If you are satisfied with the statements in the attached document please at least email me back so that I am aware of your approval, send feedback to
Jamie Thomas at jt48@regenstrief.org.

Hi All,

As discussed on today’s OHIE-PR community call we are asking community members to participate in the One-Text process to help develop our vision, mission, and values statements.
This activity helps to start challenging ourselves to think about what the OHIE-PR is and what our goals are, it needs everyone’s feedback so we can look at these statements as a source of pride for our entire community.

Regenstrief Institute, Inc. |ph:
317.423.5670 | Skype: jamie.thomas5670|
jt48@regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information
and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit
you from making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information
is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Provider Registry” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

provider-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out

Ryan Crichton

Ryan, thank you for pointing out this error. My apologies for the confusion, I can see where that
would make things a bit more difficult J The correct statements are below and can be found in a
revised version of the document attached. Feedback is due by end of day on
Friday, September 27th.

Vision

To provide an Open Source Master Patient Index designed for use as part of an Open Source HIE that supports the needs of resource constrained
environments.

Mission

The Mission of the Client Registry Community is to promote and support the accurate and effective capture and unique identification
of patients. Our efforts include the documentation of principles, processes, interfaces and tools that support the mission.

Values

Create flexibility in the data model to support the identity management of any entity and meet the needs of the countries participating
in the community

Develop a load testing framework to determine the scalability limits and develop an improvement plan to ensure the need are met for
one or more reference implementation

Improve documentation and expand the understanding of an MPI along with overall communications within the broader HIE community

Enhance algorithms that identify patients

Serve as a focal gathering point for stakeholders who seek to develop technical strategies and solutions for uniquely identifying patients.

Serve as an opportunity to gain and share practical knowledge about real-world implementations.

jt48@regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended
solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from
making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not
sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

···

Hi,

Just to let you know, it seem the document contains a mix of the provider registry and the client registry vision, mission and values. Perhaps this was why people have been unable to respond. Also, I apologies for not sending in my comments
in time but I think the turn around time was a bit too quick. Could this be increased for future iterations? I will send in my comments shortly.

Cheers,

Ryan

Hi again,

No responses were received for version one of the OHIE-PR Mission, Vision & Values. I believe this may be an error and people just forgot that feedback
was due on Monday so I would like to extend the due date to end of day Friday, September 27th.

If you are satisfied with the statements in the attached document please at least email me back so that I am aware of your approval, send feedback to
Jamie Thomas at jt48@regenstrief.org.

Hi All,

As discussed on today’s OHIE-PR community call we are asking community members to participate in the One-Text process to help develop our vision, mission, and values statements.
This activity helps to start challenging ourselves to think about what the OHIE-PR is and what our goals are, it needs everyone’s feedback so we can look at these statements as a source of pride for our entire community.

Regenstrief Institute, Inc. |ph:
317.423.5670 | Skype: jamie.thomas5670|
jt48@regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information
and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit
you from making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information
is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

provider-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out

Ryan Crichton