XDS.b Registry Bundling Options

Hi all,

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Pascal. I’m a developer at Jembi and I’m a new member of the OpenSHR community. At the moment I’m still very much getting up to speed, but my current task is to investigate open source XDS.b registries (that support On-Demand Documents) that we could potentially bundle with our SHR product. So far I’ve found the following options:

• O3-XDS - I’m not 100% sure if this supports ODD, and also the project looks pretty old (possibly abandoned).
  • Open eHealth Integration Platform - This provides Apache Camel components, and apparently supports ODD.
  • IheOs - This is basically the IHE reference implementation and seems reasonably active (although mostly on the testing tools, not the registry itself).
  • dcm4chee-xds - Reasonably active, but not sure it supports ODD (see here).
  • HIEOS - Doesn’t seem very active and it’s unclear whether or not it supports ODD.
    The option that looks the best to me so far is IheOs, so I’m in the process of trying to set that up. The binaries and documentation are quite a few years old, but I am getting some responses on the mailing list.

If anybody know of any others please, or has any other thoughts or comments, please let me know.

Cheers,

Pascal

···

Pascal Brandt**Lead Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27 84 827 9342 | Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: psbrandt
E-mail: pascal@jembi.org

Hi Pascal – I think there is a MS open source XDS registry in codeplex. My recollection (from Justin) is that this one supports ODD.

Hope this helps.

DJ

Derek Ritz, P.Eng., CPHIMS-CA

ecGroup Inc.

+1 (905) 515-0045

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality.

···

From: openhie-shr@googlegroups.com [mailto:openhie-shr@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Pascal Brandt
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2015 5:02 AM
To: openhie-shr@googlegroups.com
Subject: XDS.b Registry Bundling Options

Hi all,

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Pascal. I’m a developer at Jembi and I’m a new member of the OpenSHR community. At the moment I’m still very much getting up to speed, but my current task is to investigate open source XDS.b registries (that support On-Demand Documents) that we could potentially bundle with our SHR product. So far I’ve found the following options:

• O3-XDS - I’m not 100% sure if this supports ODD, and also the project looks pretty old (possibly abandoned).

• Open eHealth Integration Platform - This provides Apache Camel components, and apparently supports ODD.

• IheOs - This is basically the IHE reference implementation and seems reasonably active (although mostly on the testing tools, not the registry itself).

• HIEOS - Doesn’t seem very active and it’s unclear whether or not it supports ODD.

The option that looks the best to me so far is IheOs, so I’m in the process of trying to set that up. The binaries and documentation are quite a few years old, but I am getting some responses on the mailing list.

If anybody know of any others please, or has any other thoughts or comments, please let me know.

Cheers,

Pascal

Pascal Brandt
Lead
* Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
E-mail: pascal@jembi.org*

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Shared Health Record (OpenHIE)” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-shr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Derek,

I’m aware of this one, but it won’t run on Linux with the rest of the tools we’re using, so I don’t think it will work for us unfortunately.

Cheers,

Pascal

···

On 1 July 2015 at 15:31, Derek Ritz (ecGroup) derek.ritz@ecgroupinc.com wrote:

Hi Pascal – I think there is a MS open source XDS registry in codeplex. My recollection (from Justin) is that this one supports ODD.

Hope this helps.

DJ

Derek Ritz, P.Eng., CPHIMS-CA

ecGroup Inc.

+1 (905) 515-0045

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality.

From: openhie-shr@googlegroups.com [mailto:openhie-shr@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Pascal Brandt
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2015 5:02 AM
To: openhie-shr@googlegroups.com
Subject: XDS.b Registry Bundling Options

Hi all,

Cheers,

Pascal

Pascal Brandt
Lead
* Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
E-mail: pascal@jembi.org*

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Shared Health Record (OpenHIE)” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-shr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Pascal Brandt**Lead Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
E-mail: pascal@jembi.org