Welcome to OHIE-PR's new community manager!

Dear PEPFAR OpenHIE Provider Registry colleagues,

I hope this finds everyone well and continuing to happily champion the cause of high quality health workforce information around the world. For those of you who were not able to join our last Provider Registry call, I am delighted to introduce
Michael Drane, the new OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Manager.

Michael will be helping steward the community going forward, reaching out to each of you to learn more about your interest in and engagement with the OHIE-PR community, and how you might like to see the community and its activities evolve
to meet your needs and interests. He will be the community’s gardener, making sure we are getting the right amounts of sun, water and soil to ensure a vibrant and growing collaboration. If you want to reach out to Michael more proactively, you can reach
him at mdrane@intrahealth.org.

Michael brings more than ten years of diverse entrepreneurial experience across the non-profit and the private sector. Michael has started two small businesses and is well-familiar with the creativity and discipline needed to bring new
endeavors into existence. Michael got his start working for Calvert Social Investment Foundation, a global leader in community and microfinance lending. From there, he brought his commitment to and innovative techniques for community building to the distribution
of eco-friendly paper, chemical and construction materials throughout the Midwest and Southeast United States. By harnessing the power of community involvement using open source and web applications, Michael has successfully proven to expand an organization’s
reach and scope of impact.

Michael has a BS in Political Science and International Relations from Richmond, The American International University in London. He enjoys fly fishing, organic farming and “slow food” cooking. Fellow foodies would find good company with
him at any table.

Please join me in welcoming Michael to our growing work together.

Warmest regards,

···

Dykki Settle| Director, Health Workforce Informatics

**IntraHealth International |**Because Health Workers Save Lives.

6340 Quadrangle Drive, Suite 200 | Chapel Hill, NC 27517

t. +1 (919) 313-9133 |
m. +1 (919) 360-4011

dsettle@intrahealth.org

twitter |
facebook

Thanks Dykki and a big HELLO to everyone. I’m looking forward to connecting with each of you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me as I strive to make myself very accessible. You can also reach me on skype
Michael_intrah.

First order of business as the new community manager is a call for agenda items for this Wednesday’s community call. Does anyone have anything they would like to discuss? Please let us know.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon,

Best,

Michael Drane

···

Michael Drane| Open Source Community Manager

t. +1 (919) 433-5714 |
mdrane@intrahealth.org

Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 6:12 PM
To: provider-registry@googlegroups.com; Michael Drane
Subject: Welcome to OHIE-PR’s new community manager!

Dear PEPFAR OpenHIE Provider Registry colleagues,

I hope this finds everyone well and continuing to happily champion the cause of high quality health workforce information around the world. For those of you who were not able to join our last Provider Registry call, I am delighted to introduce
Michael Drane, the new OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Manager.

Michael will be helping steward the community going forward, reaching out to each of you to learn more about your interest in and engagement with the OHIE-PR community, and how you might like to see the community and its activities evolve
to meet your needs and interests. He will be the community’s gardener, making sure we are getting the right amounts of sun, water and soil to ensure a vibrant and growing collaboration. If you want to reach out to Michael more proactively, you can reach
him at mdrane@intrahealth.org.

Michael brings more than ten years of diverse entrepreneurial experience across the non-profit and the private sector. Michael has started two small businesses and is well-familiar with the creativity and discipline needed to bring new
endeavors into existence. Michael got his start working for Calvert Social Investment Foundation, a global leader in community and microfinance lending. From there, he brought his commitment to and innovative techniques for community building to the distribution
of eco-friendly paper, chemical and construction materials throughout the Midwest and Southeast United States. By harnessing the power of community involvement using open source and web applications, Michael has successfully proven to expand an organization’s
reach and scope of impact.

Michael has a BS in Political Science and International Relations from Richmond, The American International University in London. He enjoys fly fishing, organic farming and “slow food” cooking. Fellow foodies would find good company with
him at any table.

Please join me in welcoming Michael to our growing work together.

Warmest regards,

Dykki

Dykki Settle| Director, Health Workforce Informatics

6340 Quadrangle Drive, Suite 200 | Chapel Hill, NC 27517

t. +1 (919) 313-9133 |
m. +1 (919) 360-4011

dsettle@intrahealth.org

twitter |
facebook