Visualiser Question

Hi All

On the OpenHIE sandbox call yesterday (from the recording and minutes) there was some great showing of what Mohawk has done and also the visualiser. I know that the OpenHIM has a visuliser functionality and I was wondering if we should start a conversation around if there is any synergy here where we can enhance our existing, adopt and or adapt to better serve our communities?

I wanted to start a conversation here and see what the thinking may be?

···

Regards
Carl Fourie

Senior Program Manager

Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27 71 540 4477 | Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: carl.fourie17
E-mail: carl.fourie@jembi.org

Email Disclaimer:

This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.

Hi Carl.
The MEDIC Visualizer operates off the ATNA log. This is an evolved version of the one we used at Medinfo 2010 and at the HIMSS demo. One potential point of collaboration might be around the MEDIC AVIC service. Maybe the Mohawk guys could give us an introduction to that codebase. :slight_smile:
DJ

+1(905)515-0045

···

Sent from my mobile phone

On Mar 8, 2016 7:35 PM, “Carl Fourie” carl@jembi.org wrote:

Hi All

On the OpenHIE sandbox call yesterday (from the recording and minutes) there was some great showing of what Mohawk has done and also the visualiser. I know that the OpenHIM has a visuliser functionality and I was wondering if we should start a conversation around if there is any synergy here where we can enhance our existing, adopt and or adapt to better serve our communities?

Regards
Carl Fourie

Senior Program Manager

Email Disclaimer:

This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Interoperability Layer (OpenHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-interoperability-layer+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Carl,
Hi! That sounds great. Our next steps are to document needs and requirements for testing and demo tools.
Jennifer

**Jennifer Shivers **|**Integration Architect ***** | *** Senior
Business Analyst

Tel 317-797-1200 | Skype jennifer.shivers

F447BFA7-64CF-416E-9382-5383D9F359EA[15].png

···

Regards
Carl Fourie

Senior Program Manager

Email Disclaimer:

• This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
    e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated
    companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.*

Hi everyone,

The openHIM has a built in visualiser - I’ve uploaded a video showing it in action here. It’s works off the underlying transactional database and not off the ATNA logs, but would be great to talk about integrating the 2 visualisers in some way.

Pierre

F447BFA7-64CF-416E-9382-5383D9F359EA[15].png

···

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 11:22 PM, Shivers, Jennifer Ellen jeshiver@regenstrief.org wrote:

Carl,
Hi! That sounds great. Our next steps are to document needs and requirements for testing and demo tools.
Jennifer

**Jennifer Shivers **|**Integration Architect ***** | *** Senior
Business Analyst

Tel 317-797-1200 | Skype jennifer.shivers

1101 West Tenth Street**

Indianapolis, IN 46202

Web and email addresses, and phone numbers will remain the same.

Tel 317-274-9234 | Fax 317-274-9303

Twitter: @Regenstrief | Facebook.com/regenstriefinstitute

www.regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s).
Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information
without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information
by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

On Mar 8, 2016, at 1:35 AM, Carl Fourie carl@jembi.org wrote:

Hi All

On the OpenHIE sandbox call yesterday (from the recording and minutes) there was some great showing of what Mohawk has done and also the visualiser. I know that the OpenHIM has a visuliser functionality
and I was wondering if we should start a conversation around if there is any synergy here where we can enhance our existing, adopt and or adapt to better serve our communities?

Regards
Carl Fourie

Senior Program Manager

Email Disclaimer:

• This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
    e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated
    companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.*

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Interoperability Layer (OpenHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

openhie-interoperability-layer+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Pierre Dane

Jembi Health Systems

Software Development Manager

tel: +27 (0)21 701 0939

cel: +27 (0)83 680 8274

email: pierre@jembi.org

web: www.jembi.org