The Supply Chain Sub-committee would like to share what we’ve been working on to build awareness. Over the past few months the committee has had a focus on turning past discussions into deliverables in the form of shared documents and our roadmap.
A few highlights:
- Developed our
Value Statement for an Integrated Health and Supply Chain which includes four key activities the committee will pursue.
- Working on our
roadmap through the end of Q1 2019.
- Primer on
- Reference on
Product Identification Terminology.
- Definitions of
Personas in supply chain as well as cross-domain.
- A collection of categorized
capabilities for systems which interact with the supply chain.
- Cross group we’re working with the Facility Registry community on a set of
prioritized capabilities for inclusion in the facility registry.
- Going forward we intend to work on:
- Defining the intersection of LMIS and HMIS
- Product Registry
- An architecture recommendation for including supply chain.
I’d be happy to lead a discussion and/or Q&A session on a future agenda.