Unable to send a clinical document to SHR due to socket cut offed

Hi everyone! Has anyone come across getting this error “Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established” from OpenHIM Core when sending a clinical document to SHR.OpeHIM Core is using ssl certificate, the XDS mediator was able to get registered successfully to the core exception oocurs when a clinical document is routed to SHR.

1 Like

Hi @leqelatiisetso :wave:, welcome to the community! I think @ryan or @daniel.futerman may have the most experience to help you with your question.

Hello @jthomas thank you very much for your feedback and I am looking forward to the community.But while still waiting I have decided to have a work around of trying to use XDS mediator on insecure OpenHIM core just to try to see if the environment works perfect before trying to implement the security part. For clarity so that it could be easier for the community to help on this issue, the platform is using node version 12.17.0, NPM version 6.14.4 and mongo DB version 4.0.18, OpenHIM core version 5.2.5 and for security I have used Lets Encrypt CA.I am really not sure if the issue is on the node package manager version or node.

1 Like