The use of OHIE Architectures in projects

Hi All

Sorry to have missed the call today (it was unavoidable) but I’m glad to read the minutes about the discussion around how OpenHIE architectures are being used / planned and the tools being implemented. I think this is a great idea to get a landscape view of how far OHIE is being planned to be used and how it is being used!

We have some great architecutres and workflows and I’m looking forward to seeing how they are being applied and also seeing the ask of the community as to what is needed.

···

Regards
Carl Fourie

Senior Program Manager | Digital Health Division

Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27 71 540 4477 | Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: carl.fourie17
E-mail: carl.fourie@jembi.org

Email Disclaimer:

This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.