Tell us what you think about these proposed logos!

Happy Monday everyone!

As you probably know, we are evolving the OpenHIE online presence and brand a fair bit lately. Thanks to the good work of our design consultant John Kicillof, we have two draft OpenHIE logos to work with:

I would love to hear feedback to three specific questions:

1. Which one do you like better? (1 or 2)

2. Why do you like the one better than the other?

3. Why do you like the other one less?

Please write me back directly at pbiondic@regenstrief.org with your quick answers. (note: please don’t write back the announcements list)

Thanks!

-Paul

1.png

2.png

···

Reply-To: “openhie-announcements@googlegroups.comopenhie-announcements@googlegroups.com

Date: Monday, June 2, 2014 at 12:55 PM

To: “openhie-announcements@googlegroups.comopenhie-announcements@googlegroups.com

Subject: [OHIE] Tell us what you think about these proposed logos!

Happy Monday everyone!

As you probably know, we are evolving the OpenHIE online presence and brand a fair bit lately. Thanks to the good work of our design consultant John Kicillof, we have two draft OpenHIE logos to work with:

I would love to hear feedback to three specific questions:

1. Which one do you like better? (1 or 2)

2. Why do you like the one better than the other?

3. Why do you like the other one less?

Please write me back directly at
pbiondic@regenstrief.org with your quick answers. (note: please don’t write back the announcements list)

Thanks!

-Paul

OpenHIE Announcement Mailing List

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Announcements” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
openhie-announcements+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.