Technical Call Tomorrow (April 4th) and New Calendar Invitations

Hello Everyone,

My name is Scott Teesdale and as Ed shared last week, I will be providing assistance to maintain the bi-weekly project management and technical meetings for the OHIE facilities registry community. I am excited to be joining you in these efforts and please don’t hesitate to contact me, as anything comes up. My contact information can be found at the end of this message.

I will also be sending new calendar invites that maintain the past schedule of project management & technical calls occurring alternating weeks, on Wednesdays and Thursdays respectively. The schedule of calls for the next two months is as follows (Project Management (PM) and Technical (T) Calls):

• April: 4th (T), 10th (PM), 18th (T), 24th (PM)
  • May: 2nd (T), 8th (PM), 16th (T), 22nd (PM), 30th (T)
    Accordingly, there will be a technical meeting * **tomorrow ***Thursday, April 4th at 11:00 AM-12:00 PM. (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) through Google Hangouts. A link to access the hangout will be sent about an hour prior to the meeting. The current agenda includes discussing the currently open API issues as found on Github (Link) and I will also provide a quick introduction of myself. I look forward to working with each of you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Scott
Scott Teesdale

InSTEDD Project Manager

Email: steesdale@instedd.org