Setting up the maternal summary module on the OHIE Sandbox

Hi fellow Jembians,

I’m trying to set up the Maternal Summary module on the Regenstrief Sandbox. For some reason it seems that we’d ignored this module earlier, so I’m trying to go ahead and make this work for us.

I installed the module on our POC, which is running on OpenMRS 193.

The module starts fine, but the dashboard turns up empty (no buttons or any content is displayed). Before I check if this is caused due to a problem with the different versions of OMRS we are using, I wanted to ask, is there any specific configurations that we also need to add in ? Looking through our logs, I see information such as given below.

Now, I do have an encounter type named “ANC Delivery Report”, but nothing named “ANC Delivery Report IMPORTED”…

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,812| No encounter type with name ANC Delivery Report IMPORTED found. Have the correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,830| No encounter type with name ANC OB and Past Medical History IMPO RTED found. Have the correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,852| No encounter type with name ANC Physical IMPORTED found. Have th e correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,901| No encounter type with name ANC OB and Past Medical History IMPO RTED found. Have the correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,913| No encounter type with name ANC Testing IMPORTED found. Have the correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,925| No encounter type with name ANC Maternal Treatments and Interven tions IMPORTED found. Have the correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,936| No encounter type with name ANC Physical IMPORTED found. Have th e correct encounter types been set?

···

Best Regards,

Suranga

Hi Suranga,

First just make sure that you’re using the latest version of the module (available here https://github.com/jembi/rhea-maternal-summary).

There was a bug that showed up on OMRS193 that we fixed it a short while back.

Don’t worry about the encounters types named “Something IMPORTED”.

The poc adapter module will automatically create those whenever it imports data of a particular type.

Cheers

Hannes

···

On 29 October 2013 01:27, Suranga Kasthurirathne surangakas@gmail.com wrote:

Hi fellow Jembians,

I’m trying to set up the Maternal Summary module on the Regenstrief Sandbox. For some reason it seems that we’d ignored this module earlier, so I’m trying to go ahead and make this work for us.

The module starts fine, but the dashboard turns up empty (no buttons or any content is displayed). Before I check if this is caused due to a problem with the different versions of OMRS we are using, I wanted to ask, is there any specific configurations that we also need to add in ? Looking through our logs, I see information such as given below.

Now, I do have an encounter type named “ANC Delivery Report”, but nothing named “ANC Delivery Report IMPORTED”…

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,812| No encounter type with name ANC Delivery Report IMPORTED found. Have the correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,830| No encounter type with name ANC OB and Past Medical History IMPO RTED found. Have the correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,852| No encounter type with name ANC Physical IMPORTED found. Have th e correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,901| No encounter type with name ANC OB and Past Medical History IMPO RTED found. Have the correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,913| No encounter type with name ANC Testing IMPORTED found. Have the correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,925| No encounter type with name ANC Maternal Treatments and Interven tions IMPORTED found. Have the correct encounter types been set?

ERROR - MaternalSummaryServiceImpl.getEncountersForEncounterType(636) |2013-10-2 8 18:06:16,936| No encounter type with name ANC Physical IMPORTED found. Have th e correct encounter types been set?

Suranga

Best Regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Shared Health Record (OpenHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-shr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hannes Venter
Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27 73 276 2848 | Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: venter.johannes
E-mail: hannes@jembi.org

Hi Hannes,

Thank you, I was using the version shared on dropbox earlier, and switched to using the code on github.

Hmm… it seems that the problem persists, and the maternal summary tab is still empty. I’ve looked at it using firebug, and there doesn’t seem to be any errors.

So just to confirm, you were able to get it working on an 193 instance, isn’t it ? probably, i’m doing something wrong…

···

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 1:30 AM, Hannes Venter hannes@jembi.org wrote:

Hi Suranga,

First just make sure that you’re using the latest version of the module (available here https://github.com/jembi/rhea-maternal-summary).

The poc adapter module will automatically create those whenever it imports data of a particular type.

Cheers

Hannes

Best Regards,

Suranga

Hi fellow Jembians,

Suranga

Best Regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Shared Health Record (OpenHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-shr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Hannes Venter

Hi Suranga,

Yes that’s right, it is working in OMRS 193. So there’s a good chance that it’s rather a config level issue.

Are the encounters for the patient that you’re trying to view linked to the correct ANC encounter types?

It might also be good just to double check that the encounter types are correctly loaded on the system, they should be:

ANC OB and Past Medical History

ANC Physical

ANC Testing

ANC Maternal Treatments and Interventions

ANC Referral

ANC Referral Confirmation

ANC Delivery Report

There may also the following, but I guess they’re optional for the sandbox (unless there is RapidSMS integration?)

RapidSMS Notification BIRTH

RapidSMS Notification RISK

RapidSMS Notification Maternal Death

Cheers

Hannes

···

On 29 October 2013 15:57, Suranga Kasthurirathne surangakas@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Hannes,

Thank you, I was using the version shared on dropbox earlier, and switched to using the code on github.

Hmm… it seems that the problem persists, and the maternal summary tab is still empty. I’ve looked at it using firebug, and there doesn’t seem to be any errors.

So just to confirm, you were able to get it working on an 193 instance, isn’t it ? probably, i’m doing something wrong…

Hannes Venter

Hi Suranga,

Cheers

Hannes

Suranga

Best Regards,

Hi fellow Jembians,

Suranga

Best Regards,

Hannes Venter

Hi Hannes,

We don’t use RapidSMS (not yet, anyway)

Hmm… so the patient we are searching for MUST have encounters recorded, and these encounters MUST be mapped to one of these pre-defined encounter types ?

Is this mandatory ? I assumed that I would get a blank screen if the patient didn’t have any encounters recorded, or maybe have an error message thrown at me :slight_smile:

···

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Hannes Venter hannes@jembi.org wrote:

Hi Suranga,

Yes that’s right, it is working in OMRS 193. So there’s a good chance that it’s rather a config level issue.

Are the encounters for the patient that you’re trying to view linked to the correct ANC encounter types?

It might also be good just to double check that the encounter types are correctly loaded on the system, they should be:

ANC Physical

ANC Testing

ANC Referral

ANC Delivery Report

There may also the following, but I guess they’re optional for the sandbox (unless there is RapidSMS integration?)

Cheers

Hannes

Best Regards,

Suranga

Hi Hannes,

Hannes Venter

Hi Suranga,

Cheers

Hannes

Suranga

Best Regards,

Hi fellow Jembians,

Suranga

Best Regards,

Hannes Venter

Hi Suranga,

Yes, so the patient needs encounter data. If not then it should just display an empty summary, although the section headings will still be there.

It is mandatory unfortunately, especially using the correct encounter types. But hopefully those are already setup correctly with the forms. The MS was purposefully built for ANC in Rwanda, which is why the correct encounter types need to be setup.

Cheers

Hannes

···

Hi Suranga,

ANC Physical

ANC Testing

ANC Referral

ANC Delivery Report

Cheers

Hannes

Hi Hannes,

Hi Suranga,

Cheers

Hannes

Hi fellow Jembians,

Best Regards,

Suranga

Hi Hannes,

I tried creating new encounter data on the sandbox, but unfortunately that didn’t fix my problem.

However, I was able to get this up and running on a local instance without any problems, so my error seems to be something ohie-sandbox specific. But anyway, now that I know there’s definitely nothing wrong with the module, i’ll go in and see what we did wrong :slight_smile:

···

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Hannes Venter hannes@jembi.org wrote:

Hi Suranga,

Yes, so the patient needs encounter data. If not then it should just display an empty summary, although the section headings will still be there.

It is mandatory unfortunately, especially using the correct encounter types. But hopefully those are already setup correctly with the forms. The MS was purposefully built for ANC in Rwanda, which is why the correct encounter types need to be setup.

Cheers

Hannes

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013, Suranga Kasthurirathne wrote:

Hi Hannes,

Hmm… so the patient we are searching for MUST have encounters recorded, and these encounters MUST be mapped to one of these pre-defined encounter types ?

Is this mandatory ? I assumed that I would get a blank screen if the patient didn’t have any encounters recorded, or maybe have an error message thrown at me :slight_smile:

Hannes Venter

Best Regards,

Suranga

Hi Suranga,

ANC Physical

ANC Testing

ANC Referral

ANC Delivery Report

Cheers

Hannes

Hi Hannes,

Hi Suranga,

Cheers

Hannes

Hi fellow Jembians,

Suranga

Best Regards,

Ok great, let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

Hannes

···

On 29 October 2013 18:56, Suranga Kasthurirathne surangakas@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Hannes,

I tried creating new encounter data on the sandbox, but unfortunately that didn’t fix my problem.

However, I was able to get this up and running on a local instance without any problems, so my error seems to be something ohie-sandbox specific. But anyway, now that I know there’s definitely nothing wrong with the module, i’ll go in and see what we did wrong :slight_smile:

Hannes Venter

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Hannes Venter hannes@jembi.org wrote:

Hi Suranga,

Cheers

Hannes

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013, Suranga Kasthurirathne wrote:

Hi Hannes,

Hannes Venter

Suranga

Best Regards,

Hi Suranga,

ANC Physical

ANC Testing

ANC Referral

ANC Delivery Report

Cheers

Hannes

Hi Hannes,

Hi Suranga,

Cheers

Hannes

Hi fellow Jembians,

Suranga

Best Regards,