Sandbox install update

Installing the POC and SHR systems, we ran into a few problems. Specifically:

We could not check out the SVN version of MOH Appointment Module (bad SSL certificate or communication errors), and the sole GitHub repo we found would not compile.

This meant that we also could not compile the Rwanda Primary Care Module, since it depends on having the MOH Appointment Module in the local maven repository.

We also could not even find the personAttributes-1.0-SNAPSHOT module.

The install instructions for RHEA SHR Adapter Module reference a download, but we could not find it. I tried compiling from source (GitHub, since I do not have authentication credentials for SVN) and it failed.

Hi Jeremy,

I shared a Dropbox folder with you with setup files for the SHR and PoC instances. Please let me know if there is anything missing from there that you need and I will try find it for you.

Cheers,

Ryan

···

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 10:30 PM, Jeremy Keiper jeremy@openmrs.org wrote:

Installing the POC and SHR systems, we ran into a few problems. Specifically:

We could not check out the SVN version of MOH Appointment Module (bad SSL certificate or communication errors), and the sole GitHub repo we found would not compile.

This meant that we also could not compile the Rwanda Primary Care Module, since it depends on having the MOH Appointment Module in the local maven repository.

We also could not even find the personAttributes-1.0-SNAPSHOT module.

The install instructions for RHEA SHR Adapter Module reference a download, but we could not find it. I tried compiling from source (GitHub, since I do not have authentication credentials for SVN) and it failed.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE RHEA Sandbox” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Ryan Crichton

Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org