Review of SHR requirements (ACTION REQUIRED)

Hi all,

This community is aiming to have a first version of the SHR requirements out by the 21st May as can be seen for our planning page. So I’d like to ask everybody to please review the SHR requirements document and add your comments before the end of this week (17th May).

Here is the document to review: https://openhie.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4948134

Everyone should be able to add comments in the Google doc. If you would like to raise issues on the email list rather then please feel free to send comment to this mailing list for further discussion. I’ve also given most of you edit access to the Google doc. If you would like to add anything to the document directly then please feel free.

Thanks all! Let me know if you have any questions. Lets work to get this document solid!

Cheers,

Ryan

···

Ryan Crichton

Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org

Hi all,

Just a reminder to try get your comments in on the Shared Health Record documentation by the end of the week. Even if you don’t have any comments, a note to say you agree with what has been written would be helpful.

Thanks all for the comments so far!

Cheers,

Ryan

···

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Ryan Crichton ryan@jembi.org wrote:

Hi all,

This community is aiming to have a first version of the SHR requirements out by the 21st May as can be seen for our planning page. So I’d like to ask everybody to please review the SHR requirements document and add your comments before the end of this week (17th May).

Here is the document to review: https://openhie.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4948134

Everyone should be able to add comments in the Google doc. If you would like to raise issues on the email list rather then please feel free to send comment to this mailing list for further discussion. I’ve also given most of you edit access to the Google doc. If you would like to add anything to the document directly then please feel free.

Thanks all! Let me know if you have any questions. Lets work to get this document solid!

Cheers,

Ryan Crichton

Ryan

Ryan Crichton

Hi All,

Just to let you all know, we managed to go through a lot of the requirements document on the last call. We have also merged the comments we have received so far. There haven’t been a lot of comments so I’m hoping this means we are all in agreement with the requirements.

Please could everyone have a look through this document and ensure you have given all the comment that you want to. I want to try get to a point where we can decide if what we have is good enough for a first draft version that we can work with going forward by the end of next week. Ps. you can insert comments in the Google doc by click Insert > Comment or pressing Ctrl + Alt + M.

Cheers,

Ryan

···

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Ryan Crichton ryan@jembi.org wrote:

Hi all,

Just a reminder to try get your comments in on the Shared Health Record documentation by the end of the week. Even if you don’t have any comments, a note to say you agree with what has been written would be helpful.

Thanks all for the comments so far!

Cheers,

Ryan

Ryan Crichton

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Ryan Crichton ryan@jembi.org wrote:

Hi all,

Cheers,

Ryan Crichton

Ryan

Ryan Crichton