<Request for Feedback> OpenHIE Health Worker Registry Implementation Guide

Dear OHIN members,

I hope this email finds you all well!

I am part of the team updating the OpenHIE Health Worker Registry Implementation Guide, and I’m writing to let you know that we are actively soliciting your comments and suggestions on this new release!

We have separated content from the original Health
Worker Registry Implementation Guide, released in August of 2014, to focus this version on what is needed by country-level implementation teams. To this we have added background information on the OpenHIE architecture, along with
information regarding data governance and compliance with standards. While this document covers technological issues, as it is aimed primarily at implementers, it only touches on them from a high-level perspective. We will soon commence work on a Health Worker Registry Developers’ Guide, which will take a deeper dive into the technology.

This revised OpenHIE Health Worker Registry Implementation Guide has been reviewed and discussed with the OpenHIE HWR Community on several calls, and their feedback has been incorporated into subsequent revisions. For those of you that are able, please provide your thoughts and comments in the Google document by Monday, October 17, 2016.

Once we have collected and responded to your feedback,
we will post the new document on the OpenHIE website.

Thank you in advance for your time, and please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions!

Best regards,

Emily Nicholson,

Senior Informatics Officer, IntraHealth International