REMINDER: OpenHIE Health Worker Registry Community Call: Wednesday January 21st 9:00am EST: Agenda and Conference Bridge

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, happy new year! I trust everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is now back to their normal busy work routines. It’s time that we resume our bi-weekly Health Worker
Registry calls. ** This is a reminder that we will hold our first call of 2015 tomorrow at the newly scheduled time of 9:00 am EST which is 15:00 in Nigeria, 16:00 in Zimbabwe, Namibia and
Botswana, and 17:00 in the remaining East African countries.** You can use skype to call in to the number below. Simply select USA as the calling destination and then dial 800-220-9875.
When prompted dail the passcode 34048002#. However I’m happy to call you in on skype myself. Just let me know your Skype ID and that you wish to join the call and I’ll patch you in. My skyple ID is michael_intrah

Tomorrow’s meeting will be especially good as we have had quite a bit of progress and much to update the community on since our last call. In advance of tomorrow’s call please
take the time to review the following links as we’ll be discussing them in greater detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As84eHT0puU&feature=youtu.be
– This is a narrated presentation by Carl Leitner on the proposed OpenHIE installation to support the immunization registry in Tanzania. This is a very helpful presentation on how the HWR fits within the OpenHIE architecture using the use case of immunizing
children. It demonstrates very well the use of standards and how the various HIE component technologies interact with each other. I would us to produce something very similar though highlighting more specific human resource use cases.

http://ohie.a2hosted.com/health-worker-registry/- This is the dedicated
HWR Community page within the OpenHIE website. It is currently just a template and we will be responsible for developing the content. I would like to get everyone’s initial input on what type of content we should develop for this page and if any one has any
comments on the current layout.

If you have any additional topics that you would like to discuss during this call, please let me know and I would be happy to add same to the agenda.
If you require that I call you in, please provide me with a phone number to best reach you at in advance of the call.

AGENDA:

I. Country Updates

a.
Rwanda

b.
Nigeria

c.
Zimbabwe

d.
Botswana

e.
Namibia

f.
Kenya

g.
Tanzania

II. BID Immunization Information System

III. OpenHIE Website and HWR page

IV. Standards in OpenHIE XDS.b, PDXm, CSD, ATNA, CT, @@H and ADX

V. AOB

CONFERENCE BRIDGE DETAILS:
OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call
9:00 – 10:00 am EST/ 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm CAT
Passcode – 34048002#
The numbers to call are:
US: 800-220-9875
Norway: 800-142-85
Ireland: 800-625-002
Canada: 800-221-8656
South Africa 0-800-982-555
International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332
For additional toll free country numbers
click here

Kind regards,

Michael

···

Michael Drane| Open Source Community Manager

**IntraHealth International |**Because Health Workers Save Lives.

6340 Quadrangle Drive, Suite 200 | Chapel Hill, NC 27517

t. +1 (919) 433-5714 |
mdrane@intrahealth.org

twitter |
facebook

Hi Michael

You can get in touch with us (Zimbabwe) on the number +263 864 412 0355.

Many thanks

Regards

Charles

···

On Tuesday, 20 January 2015, 18:27, Michael Drane mdrane@intrahealth.org wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, happy new year! I trust everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is now back to their normal busy work routines. It’s time that we resume our bi-weekly Health Worker
Registry calls. ** This is a reminder that we will hold our first call of 2015 tomorrow at the newly scheduled time of 9:00 am EST which is 15:00 in Nigeria, 16:00 in Zimbabwe, Namibia and
Botswana, and 17:00 in the remaining East African countries.** You can use skype to call in to the number below. Simply select USA as the calling destination and then dial 800-220-9875.
When prompted dail the passcode 34048002#. However I’m happy to call you in on skype myself. Just let me know your Skype ID and that you wish to join the call and I’ll patch you in. My skyple ID is michael_intrah

Tomorrow’s meeting will be especially good as we have had quite a bit of progress and much to update the community on since our last call. In advance of tomorrow’s call please
take the time to review the following links as we’ll be discussing them in greater detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As84eHT0puU&feature=youtu.be
– This is a narrated presentation by Carl Leitner on the proposed OpenHIE installation to support the immunization registry in Tanzania. This is a very helpful presentation on how the HWR fits within the OpenHIE architecture using the use case of immunizing
children. It demonstrates very well the use of standards and how the various HIE component technologies interact with each other. I would us to produce something very similar though highlighting more specific human resource use cases.

http://ohie.a2hosted.com/health-worker-registry/- This is the dedicated
HWR Community page within the OpenHIE website. It is currently just a template and we will be responsible for developing the content. I would like to get everyone’s initial input on what type of content we should develop for this page and if any one has any
comments on the current layout.

If you have any additional topics that you would like to discuss during this call, please let me know and I would be happy to add same to the agenda.
If you require that I call you in, please provide me with a phone number to best reach you at in advance of the call.

AGENDA:

I. Country Updates

a.
Rwanda

b.
Nigeria

c.
Zimbabwe

d.
Botswana

e.
Namibia

f.
Kenya

g.
Tanzania

II. BID Immunization Information System

III. OpenHIE Website and HWR page

IV. Standards in OpenHIE XDS.b, PDXm, CSD, ATNA, CT, @@H and ADX

V. AOB

CONFERENCE BRIDGE DETAILS:
OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call
9:00 – 10:00 am EST/ 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm CAT
Passcode – 34048002#
The numbers to call are:
US: 800-220-9875
Norway: 800-142-85
Ireland: 800-625-002
Canada: 800-221-8656
South Africa 0-800-982-555
International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332
For additional toll free country numbers
click here

Kind regards,

Michael

Michael Drane| Open Source Community Manager

**IntraHealth International |**Because Health Workers Save Lives.

6340 Quadrangle Drive, Suite 200 | Chapel Hill, NC 27517

t. +1 (919) 433-5714 |
mdrane@intrahealth.org

twitter |
facebook