Please be reminded that there is an OHIE IOL and SHR combined call scheduled for tomorrow Tuesday 16 Marc h 2017 at 16:00pm GMT +2 / 10:00AM Easten Time. Other time zones here
- Introducing the OpenHIE Interoperabiltiy Layer Functional Specification Document (https://wiki.ohie.org/display/SUB/OpenHIE+IOL+Functional+Specifications)
- This document is a living version of the OpenHIE Interoperability Layer Functional Specification Documentation. The purpose of this document is to synthesise the definitions, functionalty and expectations of an interoperability layer that is supportive of the OpenHIE architecture and community views.
- Discussion of the use of FHIR and the FHIR based SHR tool emerging from implementation needs.
- AOB - OpenHIM installation guides and documentation
Everythird Tuesday (excluding holidays) from 4:00 - 5:00 PM GMT+2 (10:00 - 11:00 AMEastern Time), regardless of whether standard or daylight saving time is being observed.
Dial Toll Free Number:
- US: 800-220-9875
- Canada: 800-221-8656
- South Africa 0-800-982-555
- Norway: 800-142-85
- Ireland: 800-625-002
- International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332
- For additional toll free country numbers click here.
Access Code 61489468#
You can access the meeting notes on the link below:
Hope you will be able to join.
Project Officer|Jembi Health Systems|South Africa
Cape Town Office:
Tel: +27(0)21 701 0939