Public showcase of Bangladesh HIE work

Hi all,

I received the following email today. It seems the Thoughtworks team in Bangladesh is ready to showcase some of the work they have been doing on their interpretation of a SHR. I know I’m quite interested to see what they have been doing, so I thought I’d share this email so that other from this community could view the showcase as well. See the meeting link in the forwarded email below.

The showcase will be hosted tomorrow: Aug 14, 2014 at 6:00 PM GMT+5:30

Cheers,

Ryan

···

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 6:15 AM
Subject: Public showcase of Bangladesh HIE work
To: David Walton dwalton@thoughtworks.com, Fernando Freire ffreire@thoughtworks.com, Jie Xiong jxiong@thoughtworks.com, Mário Areias mareias@thoughtworks.com, Darius Jazayeri djazayer@thoughtworks.com, Renee Orser rorser@thoughtworks.com, bahmni bahmni@thoughtworks.com, Suranga Kasthurirathne surangak@openmrs.org, Emran Hasan emran@rightbrainsolution.com, Sabbir Mahbub sabbirmahbub@devnetlimited.com, hannan.khan@giz.de, bdshr@thoughtworks.com, Andrew Kanter ask7002@dbmi.columbia.edu, Ryan Crichton ryan@jembi.org

Dear All,
As you know, we have been working on the Bangladesh SHR project for last 3/4 months. Now we have some good things going and feel confident about showcasing our work.

The first public showcase is intended for tomorrow 6pm IST (6:30 pm BST, 12:30 pm UTC).

We are hoping that through this, we will be able to share information and updates of our work to wider global health team within and outside ThoughtWorks, seek feedback/comments and leverage ideas/thoughts and experience that you all bring in.

We will do the first showcase on GotoMeeting, and based on our experience we will decide if we continue with GotoMeeting or not.

Please join my meeting, Aug 14, 2014 at 6:00 PM GMT+5:30.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/799505055

@Darius, Suranga, Vivek: I may have missed out others who might be interested. so please feel free to extend the invite to others you seem appropriate.

Thanks and regards

~angshu

Ryan Crichton

Lead Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org

Thanks for the head up Ryan. Looks promising!

···

Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 7:42 AM

To: “openhie-shr@googlegroups.comopenhie-shr@googlegroups.com

Subject: Fwd: Public showcase of Bangladesh HIE work

Hi all,

I received the following email today. It seems the Thoughtworks team in Bangladesh is ready to showcase some of the work they have been doing on their interpretation of a SHR. I know I’m quite interested to see what they have been doing, so I thought I’d
share this email so that other from this community could view the showcase as well. See the meeting link in the forwarded email below.

The showcase will be hosted tomorrow: Aug 14, 2014 at 6:00 PM GMT+5:30

Cheers,

Ryan

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 6:15 AM

Subject: Public showcase of Bangladesh HIE work

To: David Walton dwalton@thoughtworks.com, Fernando Freire ffreire@thoughtworks.com, Jie Xiong <jxiong@thoughtworks.com >,
Mário Areias mareias@thoughtworks.com, Darius Jazayeri djazayer@thoughtworks.com, Renee Orser <rorser@thoughtworks.com >,
bahmni bahmni@thoughtworks.com, Suranga Kasthurirathne surangak@openmrs.org, Emran Hasan <emran@rightbrainsolution.com >,
Sabbir Mahbub sabbirmahbub@devnetlimited.com,
hannan.khan@giz.de,
bdshr@thoughtworks.com, Andrew Kanter ask7002@dbmi.columbia.edu, Ryan Crichton ryan@jembi.org

Dear All,

As you know, we have been working on the Bangladesh SHR project for last 3/4 months. Now we have some good things going and feel confident about showcasing our work.

The first public showcase is intended for tomorrow 6pm IST (6:30 pm BST, 12:30 pm UTC).

We are hoping that through this, we will be able to share information and updates of our work to wider global health team within and outside ThoughtWorks, seek feedback/comments and leverage ideas/thoughts and experience that you all bring in.

We will do the first showcase on GotoMeeting, and based on our experience we will decide if we continue with GotoMeeting or not.

Please join my meeting, Aug 14, 2014 at 6:00 PM GMT+5:30.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/799505055

@Darius, Suranga, Vivek: I may have missed out others who might be interested. so please feel free to extend the invite to others you seem appropriate.

Thanks and regards

~angshu

Ryan Crichton

Lead Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH
AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton

E-mail: ryan@jembi.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Shared Health Record (OpenHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
openhie-shr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.