OpenMRS OpenHIE Client Module

Hi everyone,

I uploaded the OpenMRS OpenHIE Client Module in OpenMRS 1.12.0 and it gave me the following error :

An Internal Error has Occurred

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException

Error creating bean with name 'serviceContext$child#2' defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/share/openshr/tomcat/temp/1502957065519.openmrs-lib-cache/xds-b-repository/xds-b-repository.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionProxyFactoryBean#628a50e7' of type [org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionProxyFactoryBean] while setting bean property 'moduleService' with key [1]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionProxyFactoryBean#628a50e7' defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/share/openshr/tomcat/temp/1502957065519.openmrs-lib-cache/xds-b-repository/xds-b-repository.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'org.openmrs.module.xdsbrepository.impl.XDSbServiceImpl#13cb7466' of type [org.openmrs.module.xdsbrepository.impl.XDSbServiceImpl] while setting bean property 'target'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.openmrs.module.xdsbrepository.impl.XDSbServiceImpl#13cb7466' defined in URL [jar:file:/usr/share/openshr/tomcat/temp/1502957065519.openmrs-lib-cache/xds-b-repository/xds-b-repository.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/openmrs/util/OpenmrsClassLoader) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "org/dcm4chee/xds2/infoset/ihe/ProvideAndRegisterDocumentSetRequestType"

can anyone help me with this issue.

best regards,

Sabri

Hello,

It’s a maven version problem try maven 3.2.5

Best regards,
Omar