OpenLMIS Version 3 Release

Hi all,

You may have already received the OpenLMIS newsletter announcing the release of OpenLMIS version 3, or are aware of it through some other channel, but I wanted to reach out to the OpenHIE community to communicate the release and point out some resources that may be helpful in understanding what the release means for OpenLMIS.

The release of version 3 is a huge accomplishment that has taken countless hours of collaboration, design, and development to achieve. With the release of the version 3 series, we’re really hoping to encourage OpenHIE interoperability in future releases and strengthen the tie between our products and communities.

The re-architecture story and the OpenLMIS community’s involvement is detailed in the version 3 release blog.

You can also visit Features and Benefits on the newly updated openlmis.org, or view the OpenLMIS 3.0 Release Notes for full technical details of the release.

Email me directly at tenly.snow@openlmis.org for more information. Thanks!

···

Tenly

Hi Tenly, Thanks for the update, exciting stuff. Congrats! Any plans to do a demo / screen share of the new release?

• Scott
···

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:57 PM, tenly.snow@villagereach.org wrote:

Hi all,

You may have already received the OpenLMIS newsletter announcing the release of OpenLMIS version 3, or are aware of it through some other channel, but I wanted to reach out to the OpenHIE community to communicate the release and point out some resources that may be helpful in understanding what the release means for OpenLMIS.

The release of version 3 is a huge accomplishment that has taken countless hours of collaboration, design, and development to achieve. With the release of the version 3 series, we’re really hoping to encourage OpenHIE interoperability in future releases and strengthen the tie between our products and communities.

The re-architecture story and the OpenLMIS community’s involvement is detailed in the version 3 release blog.

You can also visit Features and Benefits on the newly updated openlmis.org, or view the OpenLMIS 3.0 Release Notes for full technical details of the release.

Email me directly at tenly.snow@openlmis.org for more information. Thanks!

Tenly

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Scott Teesdale
Project Manager - InSTEDD

Email: steesdale@instedd.org

Social: Twitter / LinkedIn

Hi Scott, thanks! This is a huge accomplishment for OpenLMIS.

We’re working on a recorded demo of the new version now - it should be ready in about a month. I also plan to put together a demo click through on openlmis.org. I’ll let you know when we get those resources together. I’d also be happy to link our team in and do a demo presentation during an OpenHIE call at some point.

···

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 7:35:48 AM UTC-7, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi Tenly, Thanks for the update, exciting stuff. Congrats! Any plans to do a demo / screen share of the new release?

• Scott

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:57 PM, tenly...@villagereach.org wrote:

Hi all,

Email me directly at tenly...@openlmis.org for more information. Thanks!

Tenly

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-regis...@googlegroups.com.

Scott Teesdale

Email: stee...@instedd.org

Congrats to the OpenLMIS team! This might be a great topic for a future OpenHIE Community call as to share the demo/presentation with a larger audience. Just a thought.

**Jamie Thomas **|****Health Information Project Manager/Communications

Center for Biomedical Informatics

F447BFA7-64CF-416E-9382-5383D9F359EA[15].png

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

Tel 317-274-9218 | Fax 317-274-9305

Email: jt48@regenstrief.org | Skype: jamie.thomas5670 | Twitter: @RegenstriefGHI

www.regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and
State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical
or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

···

From: “facility-registry@googlegroups.comfacility-registry@googlegroups.com on behalf of "tenly.snow@villagereach.org "
tenly.snow@villagereach.org

Reply-To: “facility-registry@googlegroups.comfacility-registry@googlegroups.com

Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 12:47 PM

To: “facility-registry@googlegroups.comfacility-registry@googlegroups.com

Subject: Re: OpenLMIS Version 3 Release

We’re working on a recorded demo of the new version now - it should be ready in about a month. I also plan to put together a demo click through on openlmis.org. I’ll let you know when we get those resources together. I’d also be happy to link our team
in and do a demo presentation during an OpenHIE call at some point.

• Scott

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:57 PM, tenly...@villagereach.org > wrote:

Hi all,

You may have already received the OpenLMIS
newsletter
announcing the release of OpenLMIS version 3, or are aware of it through some other channel, but I wanted to reach out to the OpenHIE community to communicate the release and point out some resources that may be helpful in understanding what
the release means for OpenLMIS.

The release of version 3 is a huge accomplishment that has taken countless hours of collaboration, design, and development to achieve. With the release of the
version 3 series, we’re really hoping to encourage OpenHIE interoperability in future releases and strengthen the tie between our products and communities.

The re-architecture story and the OpenLMIS community’s involvement is detailed in the version
3 release blog

You can also visit

Features and Benefits
on the newly updated openlmis.org ,
or view the OpenLMIS
3.0 Release Notes
for full technical details of the release.

Email me directly at

tenly...@openlmis.org for more information. Thanks!

Tenly

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

facility-regis...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Scott Teesdale
Project Manager -
InSTEDD

Email:
stee...@instedd.org

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Thanks Jamie – yes, please count us in. We’d welcome the chance to demo the software in its current release and talk about future feature development through the product roadmap. The version 3 series gives OpenLMIS the API-driven interoperability necessary
to start creating links with master facility lists and other elements of the OpenHIE framework. Plus, with some potential implementations spooling up, I think this is a good time to kickstart our collaboration.

Warm regards,

OutlookEmoji-1505175255759_C3C4E560-47CC-4722-931B-8A0685299D79.pnge5677de1-8384-48c7-a5ce-408be795166e.png

···

Tenly Elizabeth Snow, MS

OpenLMIS Community Manager

tenly.snow@openlmis.org

CELL: 1.406.544.4856 FAX: 1.206.860.6972

OpenLMIS.org OpenLMIS
Wiki

From: facility-registry@googlegroups.com on behalf of “Thomas, Jamie” jt48@regenstrief.org

Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 11:24 AM

Cc: “ohie-implementers@googlegroups.comohie-implementers@googlegroups.com

Congrats to the OpenLMIS team! This might be a great topic for a future OpenHIE Community call as to share the demo/presentation with a larger audience. Just a thought.

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

Email: jt48@regenstrief.org | Skype: jamie.thomas5670 | Twitter: @RegenstriefGHI

www.regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and
State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

From: “facility-registry@googlegroups.comfacility-registry@googlegroups.com on behalf of "tenly.snow@villagereach.org "
tenly.snow@villagereach.org

We’re working on a recorded demo of the new version now - it should be ready in about a month. I also plan to put together a demo click through on openlmis.org. I’ll let you know when we get those resources together. I’d also be happy to link our team

• Scott

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:57 PM, tenly...@villagereach.org > wrote:

Hi all,

newsletter
announcing the release of OpenLMIS version 3, or are aware of it through some other channel, but I wanted to reach out to the OpenHIE community to communicate the release and point out some resources that may be helpful in understanding what

The release of version 3 is a huge accomplishment that has taken countless hours of collaboration, design, and development to achieve. With the release of the
version 3 series, we’re really hoping to encourage OpenHIE interoperability in future releases and strengthen the tie between our products and communities.

The re-architecture story and the OpenLMIS community’s involvement is detailed in the version
3 release blog

You can also visit

Features and Benefits
or view the OpenLMIS
3.0 Release Notes

Email me directly at

Tenly

For more options, visit

Scott Teesdale
Project Manager -
InSTEDD

Email:
stee...@instedd.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/facility-registry/2mapQTTAbCM/unsubscribe

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to

Hey Jamie,

I’m wondering how we discern which softwares get a platform to present on the community calls? I’m not against doing it, but we do need a model to relate this back to OpenHiE (a lense so to say) otherwise what stops every mobile app group wanting to present and how do we discern. My first thoughts around this are:

1 - How does the tool fit into OpenHIE? Are there interoperability aspects etc?

2 - has it been used in an OpenHIE architecture previously?

3 - ARe there implementations that want to include this tool into their implementations?

I think we need to be clear to presenters that we aren’t a virtual software showcase as a “sales” platform but rather that we are interested in seeing the tools within the light and context of OpenHIE’s architecture and towards understanding how they are connecting / leveraging OHIE profiles etc. What would be a complete failure in my eyes is “Joe/Jane blogs pops up and gives a demo of a new software release and its all about the ‘sales’, when it comes to the end we find there is no concept of OpenHIE architectures, no interest in interoperability, no link to use-cases that we are reviewing, no link to implementations and no interest in being part of the community” (just painting a bleak picture for effect).

I know Village Reach and OpenLMIS isn’t the above “bleak picture” but I think we should have a “brief” for tool demonstrators :slight_smile: what do you think? I also think it would be good to get our communities to demo the latest versions of the reference tools too – we haven’t seen that for a while :slight_smile: we could pair it up with an AeHIN hour and or JLN / BID learning network too and get the news out.

looping in others from the OHIN for other ideas too :slight_smile:

···

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Thomas, Jamie jt48@regenstrief.org wrote:

Carl,

Would it be beneficial to have this on an OHIE Community call?

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

www.regenstrief.org

From: “facility-registry@googlegroups.comfacility-registry@googlegroups.com on behalf of "steesdale@instedd.org "
steesdale@instedd.org

Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 9:35 AM

• Scott

Regards
Carl Fourie

Senior Program Manager | Digital Health Division

Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27 71 540 4477 | Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: carl.fourie17
E-mail: carl.fourie@jembi.org

Physical Address: Unit 3B, 5A-C, Tokai on Main, 382 Main Road, Tokai, Cape Town, South Africa (Map Link)

Email Disclaimer:

This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.

Hi all,

You may have already received the OpenLMIS newsletter announcing the release of OpenLMIS version
3, or are aware of it through some other channel, but I wanted to reach out to the OpenHIE community to communicate the release and point out some resources that may be helpful in understanding what the release means for OpenLMIS.

The release of version 3 is a huge accomplishment that has taken countless hours of collaboration, design, and development to achieve. With the release of the version 3 series, we’re really hoping to encourage OpenHIE interoperability
in future releases and strengthen the tie between our products and communities.

You can also visit
Features and Benefits
on the newly updated openlmis.org, or view the OpenLMIS 3.0 Release Notes for full
technical details of the release.

Email me directly at
tenly.snow@openlmis.org for more information. Thanks!

Tenly

For more options, visit

Scott Teesdale

I know that OpenLmis is very interested in adding support for some of the OpenHIE workflows. They’re looking for advice on what to prioritize and how to do it.

I think we want to ensure that this engagement model allows for these types of requests.

Cheers,
-carl

···

On 16 Mar 2017 1:47 am, “Carl Fourie” carl@jembi.org wrote:

Hey Jamie,

I’m wondering how we discern which softwares get a platform to present on the community calls? I’m not against doing it, but we do need a model to relate this back to OpenHiE (a lense so to say) otherwise what stops every mobile app group wanting to present and how do we discern. My first thoughts around this are:

3 - ARe there implementations that want to include this tool into their implementations?

I think we need to be clear to presenters that we aren’t a virtual software showcase as a “sales” platform but rather that we are interested in seeing the tools within the light and context of OpenHIE’s architecture and towards understanding how they are connecting / leveraging OHIE profiles etc. What would be a complete failure in my eyes is “Joe/Jane blogs pops up and gives a demo of a new software release and its all about the ‘sales’, when it comes to the end we find there is no concept of OpenHIE architectures, no interest in interoperability, no link to use-cases that we are reviewing, no link to implementations and no interest in being part of the community” (just painting a bleak picture for effect).

I know Village Reach and OpenLMIS isn’t the above “bleak picture” but I think we should have a “brief” for tool demonstrators :slight_smile: what do you think? I also think it would be good to get our communities to demo the latest versions of the reference tools too – we haven’t seen that for a while :slight_smile: we could pair it up with an AeHIN hour and or JLN / BID learning network too and get the news out.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Regards
Carl Fourie

Physical Address: Unit 3B, 5A-C, Tokai on Main, 382 Main Road, Tokai, Cape Town, South Africa (Map Link)

Email Disclaimer:

This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.

Carl,

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

www.regenstrief.org

From: “facility-registry@googlegroups.comfacility-registry@googlegroups.com on behalf of "steesdale@instedd.org "
steesdale@instedd.org

• Scott

Hi all,

You may have already received the OpenLMIS newsletter announcing the release of OpenLMIS version
3, or are aware of it through some other channel, but I wanted to reach out to the OpenHIE community to communicate the release and point out some resources that may be helpful in understanding what the release means for OpenLMIS.

The release of version 3 is a huge accomplishment that has taken countless hours of collaboration, design, and development to achieve. With the release of the version 3 series, we’re really hoping to encourage OpenHIE interoperability

You can also visit
Features and Benefits
on the newly updated openlmis.org, or view the OpenLMIS 3.0 Release Notes for full

Email me directly at

Tenly

For more options, visit

Scott Teesdale

+1 on Carl’s idea of an informational brief for tool demonstrators… good plan! :slight_smile:

···

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 1:46 AM, Carl Fourie carl@jembi.org wrote:

Hey Jamie,

Regards
Carl Fourie

Email Disclaimer:

Carl,

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

www.regenstrief.org

steesdale@instedd.org

• Scott

Hi all,

You can also visit
Features and Benefits

Email me directly at

Tenly

For more options, visit

Scott Teesdale

Derek Ritz

This email may contain confidential information intended only for the recipient. If you receive it by accident, please delete it.

That sounds good to me.
Cheers,
-carl

···

On Apr 18, 2017, at 8:02 AM, Cox, Michelle Louise <miclcox@regenstrief.org> wrote:

All,

Would there be any problem waiting for the stock management release in June? If not, I’ll tentatively add an OpenLMIS demo to the agenda for July’s OpenHIE Community call. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Michelle

Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 7:03 PM
To: Cox, Michelle Louise <miclcox@regenstrief.org <mailto:miclcox@regenstrief.org>>
Cc: Amanda BenDor <amanda.g.puckett@gmail.com <mailto:amanda.g.puckett@gmail.com>>; Carl Leitner (litlfred@ibiblio.org <mailto:litlfred@ibiblio.org>) <litlfred@ibiblio.org <mailto:litlfred@ibiblio.org>>; John Liebhardt <jliebhardt@intrahealth.org <mailto:jliebhardt@intrahealth.org>>; Biondich, Paul G <pbiondic@regenstrief.org <mailto:pbiondic@regenstrief.org>>; Dykki Settle (dykki.settle@gmail.com <mailto:dykki.settle@gmail.com>) <dykki.settle@gmail.com <mailto:dykki.settle@gmail.com>>; Chris Seebregts (chris@jembi.org <mailto:chris@jembi.org>) <chris@jembi.org <mailto:chris@jembi.org>>; Mary Jo Kochendorfer <maryjo.kochendorfer@villagereach.org <mailto:maryjo.kochendorfer@villagereach.org>>; Jake Watson <jake.watson@villagereach.org <mailto:jake.watson@villagereach.org>>; Brandon Bowersox-Johnson <brandon.bowersox-johnson@villagereach.org <mailto:brandon.bowersox-johnson@villagereach.org>>

Hi Michelle,

That’s exciting for Jamie! Please send her my congratulations if you speak with her.

We would love to do a demo of the new version – right now the current release covers the Requisition functionality of the software, and isn’t too different from the functionality of the previous version. I think what would be really interesting to share on the OpenHIE community call would be a demo of the Stock Management functionality that should be ready mid-to-late June.

Is there any interest on your side in waiting for the stock management release? We’d be happy to demo just the requisition process, but I think seeing additional functionality would really be of interest for your community.

Let me know, happy to work you on this.

Warm regards,
--
Tenly Elizabeth Snow, MS
tenly.s <mailto:tenly.snow@openlmis.org>now@openlmis.org
OpenLMIS.org <http://www.openlmis.org/&gt; OpenLMIS Wiki <https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OP/OpenLMIS+Wiki%3A+Home&gt;
<CF3A63B3-A621-47A8-AB3F-199F6F9237A9[19].png>

From: "Cox, Michelle Louise" <miclcox@regenstrief.org <mailto:miclcox@regenstrief.org>>
Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 5:23 AM
To: Tenly Snow <tenly.snow@villagereach.org <mailto:tenly.snow@villagereach.org>>
Cc: Amanda BenDor <amanda.g.puckett@gmail.com <mailto:amanda.g.puckett@gmail.com>>, "Carl Leitner (litlfred@ibiblio.org <mailto:litlfred@ibiblio.org>)" <litlfred@ibiblio.org <mailto:litlfred@ibiblio.org>>, John Liebhardt <jliebhardt@intrahealth.org <mailto:jliebhardt@intrahealth.org>>, "Biondich, Paul G" <pbiondic@regenstrief.org <mailto:pbiondic@regenstrief.org>>, "Dykki Settle (dykki.settle@gmail.com <mailto:dykki.settle@gmail.com>)" <dykki.settle@gmail.com <mailto:dykki.settle@gmail.com>>, "Chris Seebregts (chris@jembi.org <mailto:chris@jembi.org>)" <chris@jembi.org <mailto:chris@jembi.org>>
Subject: FW: OpenLMIS Version 3 Release

Hi, Tenly!

Jamie Thomas is on maternity leave so I wanted to follow up on this thread from March. Would OpenLMIS be interested in doing a demo on the May 22 OpenHIE Community call at 10 a.m. EDT?

Thanks!
Michelle

From: ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com <mailto:ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com> [mailto:ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Thomas, Jamie
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 3:24 PM
To: facility-registry@googlegroups.com <mailto:facility-registry@googlegroups.com>
Cc: ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com <mailto:ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [ohie-implementers] Re: OpenLMIS Version 3 Release

Jamie Thomas | Health Information Project Manager/Communications
<EF0758A0-D9BF-456E-8C85-E0974205B265[44].png>

1101 West Tenth Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Email: jt48@regenstrief.org <mailto:jt48@regenstrief.org> | Skype: jamie.thomas5670 | Twitter: @RegenstriefGHI
www.regenstrief.org <http://www.regenstrief.org/&gt;

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

From: "facility-registry@googlegroups.com <mailto:facility-registry@googlegroups.com>" <facility-registry@googlegroups.com <mailto:facility-registry@googlegroups.com>> on behalf of "tenly.snow@villagereach.org <mailto:tenly.snow@villagereach.org>" <tenly.snow@villagereach.org <mailto:tenly.snow@villagereach.org>>
Reply-To: "facility-registry@googlegroups.com <mailto:facility-registry@googlegroups.com>" <facility-registry@googlegroups.com <mailto:facility-registry@googlegroups.com>>
To: "facility-registry@googlegroups.com <mailto:facility-registry@googlegroups.com>" <facility-registry@googlegroups.com <mailto:facility-registry@googlegroups.com>>

We're working on a recorded demo of the new version now - it should be ready in about a month. I also plan to put together a demo click through on openlmis.org <http://openlmis.org/&gt;\. I'll let you know when we get those resources together. I'd also be happy to link our team in and do a demo presentation during an OpenHIE call at some point.

- Scott
<~WRD000.jpg>

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:57 PM, <tenly...@ <>villagereach.org <http://villagereach.org/&gt;&gt; wrote:
Hi all,

You may have already received the OpenLMIS newsletter <OpenLMIS Version 3 - A Global Achievement; announcing the release of OpenLMIS version 3, or are aware of it through some other channel, but I wanted to reach out to the OpenHIE community to communicate the release and point out some resources that may be helpful in understanding what the release means for OpenLMIS.

The release of version 3 is a huge accomplishment that has taken countless hours of collaboration, design, and development to achieve. With the release of the version 3 series, we're really hoping to encourage OpenHIE interoperability in future releases and strengthen the tie between our products and communities.

The re-architecture story and the OpenLMIS community's involvement is detailed in the version 3 release blog <http://openlmis.org/openlmis-3-0-global-achievement/&gt;\.

You can also visit Features and Benefits <http://openlmis.org/product/features/&gt; on the newly updated openlmis.org <http://openlmis.org/&gt;, or view the OpenLMIS 3.0 Release Notes <https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OP/3.0.0+Release+Notes&gt; for full technical details of the release.

Email me directly at tenly...@ <>openlmis.org <http://openlmis.org/&gt; for more information. Thanks!

--

Tenly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Facility Registry (OHIE)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-regis...@ <>googlegroups.com <http://googlegroups.com/&gt;\.

--
Scott Teesdale
Project Manager - InSTEDD <http://www.instedd.org/&gt;
Email: stee...@ <>instedd.org <http://instedd.org/&gt;
Social: Twitter <https://twitter.com/ScottTees&gt; / LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/scott-teesdale/7/720/b35&gt;

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Facility Registry (OHIE)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com <mailto:facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenHIE Implementers Network (OHIN)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-implementers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com <mailto:ohie-implementers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>.
To post to this group, send email to ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com <mailto:ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ohie-implementers/D4EF0C8C.1DAF9%25jt48%40regenstrief.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer&gt;\.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenHIE Implementers Network (OHIN)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-implementers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com <mailto:ohie-implementers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>.
To post to this group, send email to ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com <mailto:ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ohie-implementers/542df034486844b59c468a265cf2e657%40bl-cci-exch01.ads.iu.edu?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer&gt;\.
<EF0758A0-D9BF-456E-8C85-E0974205B265[44].png><~WRD000.jpg>

Sounds good to me

···

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Carl Leitner litlfred@gmail.com wrote:

That sounds good to me.
Cheers,

-carl

On Apr 18, 2017, at 8:02 AM, Cox, Michelle Louise miclcox@regenstrief.org wrote:

All,

Would there be any problem waiting for the stock management release in June? If not, I’ll tentatively add an OpenLMIS demo to the agenda for July’s OpenHIE Community call. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Michelle

To: Cox, Michelle Louise miclcox@regenstrief.org
Cc: Amanda BenDor amanda.g.puckett@gmail.com; Carl Leitner (litlfred@ibiblio.org) litlfred@ibiblio.org; John Liebhardt jliebhardt@intrahealth.org; Biondich, Paul G pbiondic@regenstrief.org; Dykki Settle (dykki.settle@gmail.com) dykki.settle@gmail.com; Chris Seebregts (chris@jembi.org) chris@jembi.org; Mary Jo Kochendorfer maryjo.kochendorfer@villagereach.org; Jake Watson jake.watson@villagereach.org; Brandon Bowersox-Johnson brandon.bowersox-johnson@villagereach.org

Hi Michelle,

That’s exciting for Jamie! Please send her my congratulations if you speak with her.

We would love to do a demo of the new version – right now the current release covers the Requisition functionality of the software, and isn’t too different from the functionality of the previous version. I think what would be really interesting to share on the OpenHIE community call would be a demo of the Stock Management functionality that should be ready mid-to-late June.

Is there any interest on your side in waiting for the stock management release? We’d be happy to demo just the requisition process, but I think seeing additional functionality would really be of interest for your community.

Warm regards,

Tenly Elizabeth Snow, MS

tenly.snow@openlmis.org

OpenLMIS.org OpenLMIS Wiki

<CF3A63B3-A621-47A8-AB3F-199F6F9237A9[19].png>

**Date: **Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 5:23 AM
**To: **Tenly Snow tenly.snow@villagereach.org
**Cc: **Amanda BenDor amanda.g.puckett@gmail.com, “Carl Leitner (litlfred@ibiblio.org)” litlfred@ibiblio.org, John Liebhardt jliebhardt@intrahealth.org, “Biondich, Paul G” pbiondic@regenstrief.org, “Dykki Settle (dykki.settle@gmail.com)” dykki.settle@gmail.com, “Chris Seebregts (chris@jembi.org)” chris@jembi.org
**Subject: **FW: OpenLMIS Version 3 Release

Hi, Tenly!

Jamie Thomas is on maternity leave so I wanted to follow up on this thread from March. Would OpenLMIS be interested in doing a demo on the May 22 OpenHIE Community call at 10 a.m. EDT?

Thanks!

Michelle

From: ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com [mailto:ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com] **On Behalf Of **Thomas, Jamie
To: facility-registry@googlegroups.com
Cc: ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com

<EF0758A0-D9BF-456E-8C85-E0974205B265[44].png>

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

www.regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

**From: **“facility-registry@googlegroups.comfacility-registry@googlegroups.com on behalf of “tenly.snow@villagereach.orgtenly.snow@villagereach.org
**Reply-To: **“facility-registry@googlegroups.comfacility-registry@googlegroups.com
**Date: **Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 12:47 PM
**To: **“facility-registry@googlegroups.comfacility-registry@googlegroups.com
**Subject: **Re: OpenLMIS Version 3 Release

We’re working on a recorded demo of the new version now - it should be ready in about a month. I also plan to put together a demo click through on openlmis.org. I’ll let you know when we get those resources together. I’d also be happy to link our team in and do a demo presentation during an OpenHIE call at some point.

• Scott

<~WRD000.jpg>

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:57 PM, <tenly…@villagereach.org> wrote:

Hi all,

Email me directly at tenly…@openlmis.org for more information. Thanks!

Tenly

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-regis…@googlegroups.com.

Scott Teesdale

Email: stee…@instedd.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Implementers Network (OHIN)” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-implementers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ohie-implementers/D4EF0C8C.1DAF9%25jt48%40regenstrief.org.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Implementers Network (OHIN)” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-implementers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ohie-implementers/542df034486844b59c468a265cf2e657%40bl-cci-exch01.ads.iu.edu.

<EF0758A0-D9BF-456E-8C85-E0974205B265[44].png><~WRD000.jpg>

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ohie-implementers/2FEA3D2F-C9AD-4AFD-8D6F-9FF9D92CBC56%40gmail.com.

Regards
Carl Fourie

Email Disclaimer:

Sounds good on our end.

- Scott

···

On Apr 18, 2017, 7:02 AM -0500, wrote:

Thanks Jamie – yes, please count us in. We’d welcome the chance to demo the software in its current release and talk about future feature development through the product roadmap. The version 3 series gives OpenLMIS the API-driven interoperability necessary to start creating links with master facility lists and other elements of the OpenHIE framework. Plus, with some potential implementations spooling up, I think this is a good time to kickstart our collaboration.

Warm regards,

···

Tenly Elizabeth Snow, MS

tenly.snow@openlmis.org

OpenLMIS.org OpenLMIS Wiki

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 12:24:20 PM UTC-7, Jamie Thomas wrote:

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

Email: jt...@regenstrief.org | Skype: jamie.thomas5670 | Twitter: @RegenstriefGHI

www.regenstrief.org

From: “facility...@googlegroups.comfacility...@googlegroups.com on behalf of "tenly...@villagereach.org "
tenly...@villagereach.org

Reply-To: “facility...@googlegroups.comfacility...@googlegroups.com

To: “facility...@googlegroups.comfacility...@googlegroups.com

We’re working on a recorded demo of the new version now - it should be ready in about a month. I also plan to put together a demo click through on openlmis.org . I’ll let you know when we get those resources together. I’d also be happy to link our team

• Scott

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:57 PM, tenly...@villagereach.org > > wrote:

Hi all,

newsletter

3 release blog

You can also visit

Features and Benefits
or view the OpenLMIS
3.0 Release Notes

Email me directly at

Tenly

For more options, visit

Scott Teesdale
Project Manager -
InSTEDD

Email:
stee...@instedd.org

All,

Would there be any problem waiting for the stock management release in June? If not, I’ll tentatively add an OpenLMIS demo to the agenda for July’s OpenHIE Community
call. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Michelle

OutlookEmoji-1505175255759_C3C4E560-47CC-4722-931B-8A0685299D79.pnge5677de1-8384-48c7-a5ce-408be795166e.png

~WRD000.jpg

···

To: Cox, Michelle Louise miclcox@regenstrief.org
Cc: Amanda BenDor amanda.g.puckett@gmail.com; Carl Leitner (litlfred@ibiblio.org) litlfred@ibiblio.org; John Liebhardt jliebhardt@intrahealth.org; Biondich, Paul G pbiondic@regenstrief.org; Dykki Settle (dykki.settle@gmail.com) dykki.settle@gmail.com;
Chris Seebregts (chris@jembi.org) chris@jembi.org; Mary Jo Kochendorfer maryjo.kochendorfer@villagereach.org; Jake Watson jake.watson@villagereach.org; Brandon Bowersox-Johnson brandon.bowersox-johnson@villagereach.org

Hi Michelle,

We would love to do a demo of the new version – right now the current release covers the Requisition functionality of the software, and isn’t too different from
the functionality of the previous version. I think what would be really interesting to share on the OpenHIE community call would be a demo of the Stock Management functionality that should be ready mid-to-late June.

Is there any interest on your side in waiting for the stock management release? We’d be happy to demo just the requisition process, but I think seeing additional
functionality would really be of interest for your community.

Warm regards,

Tenly Elizabeth Snow, MS

tenly.snow@openlmis.org

OpenLMIS.org OpenLMIS
Wiki

Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 5:23 AM
To: Tenly Snow tenly.snow@villagereach.org
Cc: Amanda BenDor amanda.g.puckett@gmail.com, “Carl Leitner (litlfred@ibiblio.org)” <litlfred@ibiblio.org >, John Liebhardt
jliebhardt@intrahealth.org, “Biondich, Paul G” pbiondic@regenstrief.org, “Dykki Settle (dykki.settle@gmail.com)” <dykki.settle@gmail.com >,
“Chris Seebregts (chris@jembi.org)” chris@jembi.org
Subject: FW: OpenLMIS Version 3 Release

Hi, Tenly!

Jamie Thomas is on maternity leave so I wanted to follow up on this thread from March. Would OpenLMIS be interested in doing a demo on the May 22 OpenHIE Community
call at 10 a.m. EDT?

Thanks!

Michelle

ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com [mailto:ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Thomas, Jamie
To: facility-registry@googlegroups.com
Cc: ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com

Congrats to the OpenLMIS team! This might be a great topic for a future OpenHIE Community call as to share the demo/presentation with a larger audience. Just a
thought.

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

www.regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s).
Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information
without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information
by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

From:facility-registry@googlegroups.com” <facility-registry@googlegroups.com >
on behalf of “tenly.snow@villagereach.orgtenly.snow@villagereach.org
Reply-To:facility-registry@googlegroups.comfacility-registry@googlegroups.com
To:facility-registry@googlegroups.comfacility-registry@googlegroups.com

We’re working on a recorded demo of the new version now - it should be ready in about a month. I also plan to put together a demo click through on openlmis.org.
I’ll let you know when we get those resources together. I’d also be happy to link our team in and do a demo presentation during an OpenHIE call at some point.

• Scott

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:57 PM, tenly...@villagereach.org wrote:

Hi all,

You may have already received the OpenLMIS newsletter announcing
the release of OpenLMIS version 3, or are aware of it through some other channel, but I wanted to reach out to the OpenHIE community to communicate the release and point out some resources that may be helpful in understanding what the release means for OpenLMIS.

The release of version 3 is a huge accomplishment that has taken countless hours of collaboration, design, and development to achieve. With the release
of the version 3 series, we’re really hoping to encourage OpenHIE interoperability in future releases and strengthen the tie between our products and communities.

3 release blog

You can also visit
Features and Benefits on the newly updated openlmis.org, or view the OpenLMIS
3.0 Release Notes

Email me directly at

Tenly

For more options, visit

Scott Teesdale

Project Manager -
InSTEDD

Email:
stee...@instedd.org

ohie-implementers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to
ohie-implementers@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ohie-implementers/D4EF0C8C.1DAF9%25jt48%40regenstrief.org