Just a reminder that we will be having the OpenHIE Terminology Service call Wednesday, October 21st at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
- WHO/PEPFAR Smart Guidelines/L3 discussion (Garrett Mehl and Mike Gehron)
- Garrett - Sets up WHO Smart Guidelines (L1-L4)
- Mike - How does PLM and Notice D fit into the approach that WHO is taking?
- Jon: Facilitate a group discussion -
- How do we align with WHO’s Smart Guidelines within OpenHIE?
- Clinical Decision Support vs Patient-level Monitoring: What differences are we going to encounter between these two areas?
- What difficulties might be coming up in the future with Smart Guidelines, L3/L4, etc.?
- What is the role of a Terminology Service in this? How should a TS support the full package of L3 guidance? What tools should be invested in to support this?
We will be using Zoom:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://iu.zoom.us/j/233948207?pwd=b3M4cFJxUHFnZnpuU3kyWW8vNzg0QT09
Or Telephone: Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 233 948 207 Passcode: 1
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/c1Vz5ASHm