OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call

Thanks Mead,

I definitely think its something to consider. Does anyone have experience with use FHIR?

Ryan

···

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:11 PM, Mead Walker dmead@comcast.net wrote:

Ryan,

Let me throw something a bit speculative into the pot – HL7 Fast Health Information Resources.

Take a look at the web site: http://www.hl7.org/implement/standards/fhir/

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 3:30 PM
To: Tiffany Jager
Cc: Dykki Settle; Carl Leitner; Luke Duncan; Liz Peloso; Biondich, Paul G (pbiondic@regenstrief.org); rgcrichton@gmail.com; lwbanist@regenstrief.org; ‘Michel Makolo’ (michel@jembi.org); ‘Rhonwyn Cornell’ (rhonwyn@jembi.org); Carl Fourie (carl@jembi.org); Wayne Chelliah (wayne@jembi.org); ‘dmead@comcast.net’ (dmead@comcast.net); ‘Thomas, Jamie’ (jt48@regenstrief.org); Brooke Buchanan
Subject: Re: OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call

Hi,

Unfortunately, I won’t be make this call due to a conflicting call to do with the OpenSHR and OpenHIM due to myself and Hannes being in Indianapolis.

Ryan

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Tiffany Jager tjager@intrahealth.org wrote:

10:00 – 11:00 am EST/ 5:00-6:00 CAT

Passcode – 34048002#

Please try and dial in at least 5 minutes prior to the call if you usually have trouble connecting, so that we can make use of the full time allocated for the call.

The numbers to call are:

US: 800-220-9875

Norway: 800-142-85

Ireland: 800-625-002

Canada: 800-221-8656

South Africa 0-800-982-555

International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332

For additional toll free country numbers click here.

Ryan Crichton

Senior Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org

Ryan Crichton

Hi Ryan.

If you would like to explore FHIR I believe that Duane/Justin have experience with it (Justin may actually be directly involved in this project). Also, two of my friends are key developers of this new spec: Lloyd McKenzie (Canada) and Grahame Grieve (Australia) and my very good buddy (and the co-author of the new interlinked registries IHE profile), Ron Parker, is one of the co-chairs of that group, I think.

We have lots of ways to explore this… I’d start with pinging Justin on the topic. :wink:

DJ

Derek Ritz, P.Eng., CPHIMS-CA

ecGroup Inc.

+1 (905) 515-0045

www.ecgroupinc.com

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this telecommunication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic mail and destroy the message and any attachments.

···

Le présent courriel et les documents qui y sont joints sont confidentiels et protégés et s’adressent exclusivement au destinataire mentionné ci-dessus. L’expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et privilèges qui s’y rapportent ni à leur caractère confidentiel. Toute prise de connaissance, diffusion, utilisation ou reproduction de ce message ou des documents qui y sont joints, ainsi que des renseignements que chacun contient, par une personne autre que le destinataire prévu est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le détruire immédiatement et m’en informer.

From: openhie-shr@googlegroups.com [mailto:openhie-shr@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ryan
Sent: February 6, 2013 2:30 PM
To: Mead Walker; openhie-shr@googlegroups.com
Cc: Liz Peloso

Thanks Mead,

I definitely think its something to consider. Does anyone have experience with use FHIR?

Ryan

Ryan,

Let me throw something a bit speculative into the pot – HL7 Fast Health Information Resources.

Cc: Dykki Settle; Carl Leitner; Luke Duncan; Liz Peloso; Biondich, Paul G (pbiondic@regenstrief.org); rgcrichton@gmail.com; lwbanist@regenstrief.org; ‘Michel Makolo’ (michel@jembi.org); ‘Rhonwyn Cornell’ (rhonwyn@jembi.org); Carl Fourie (carl@jembi.org); Wayne Chelliah (wayne@jembi.org); ‘dmead@comcast.net’ (dmead@comcast.net); ‘Thomas, Jamie’ (jt48@regenstrief.org); Brooke Buchanan

Hi,

Unfortunately, I won’t be make this call due to a conflicting call to do with the OpenSHR and OpenHIM due to myself and Hannes being in Indianapolis.

Ryan

Passcode – 34048002#

Please try and dial in at least 5 minutes prior to the call if you usually have trouble connecting, so that we can make use of the full time allocated for the call.

The numbers to call are:

Ryan Crichton

Ryan Crichton

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Shared Health Record (OpenHIE)” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-shr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Thanks for the info. I do think its worth exploring just so that we have an better understanding of it and to ensure we aren’t missing anything.

Ryan

···

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Derek Ritz (ecGroup) derek.ritz@ecgroupinc.com wrote:

Hi Ryan.

If you would like to explore FHIR I believe that Duane/Justin have experience with it (Justin may actually be directly involved in this project). Also, two of my friends are key developers of this new spec: Lloyd McKenzie (Canada) and Grahame Grieve (Australia) and my very good buddy (and the co-author of the new interlinked registries IHE profile), Ron Parker, is one of the co-chairs of that group, I think.

We have lots of ways to explore this… I’d start with pinging Justin on the topic. :wink:

DJ

Derek Ritz, P.Eng., CPHIMS-CA

ecGroup Inc.

+1 (905) 515-0045

www.ecgroupinc.com

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this telecommunication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic mail and destroy the message and any attachments.

Le présent courriel et les documents qui y sont joints sont confidentiels et protégés et s’adressent exclusivement au destinataire mentionné ci-dessus. L’expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et privilèges qui s’y rapportent ni à leur caractère confidentiel. Toute prise de connaissance, diffusion, utilisation ou reproduction de ce message ou des documents qui y sont joints, ainsi que des renseignements que chacun contient, par une personne autre que le destinataire prévu est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le détruire immédiatement et m’en informer.

From: openhie-shr@googlegroups.com [mailto:openhie-shr@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ryan

Sent: February 6, 2013 2:30 PM
To: Mead Walker; openhie-shr@googlegroups.com
Cc: Liz Peloso

Thanks Mead,

Ryan

Ryan,

Hi,

Ryan

Passcode – 34048002#

The numbers to call are:

Ryan Crichton

Ryan Crichton

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Shared Health Record (OpenHIE)” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-shr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Ryan Crichton