OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call: September 18 @ 10:00am EST: Agenda and Conference Bridge

Greetings All,

Please find below the agenda and conference bridge details for our upcoming call. The below link will take you to the google document version on the OpenHIE wiki page. Upon joining the call, I would appreciate it if you would add your name and organization to the document so that we are better able to keep track of participants:

https://wiki.ohie.org/display/resources/2013-09-18+Provider+Registry+Call

If you have any additional topics that you would like to discuss during this call, please let me know and I would be happy to add same to the agenda.

AGENDA:

Health worker registry vs. provider registry – language and next steps: Dykki Settle (document will be forwarded prior to the call)

Mission, vision, and values: Dykki Settle

Orientation to CSD and implications for Provider Registry: Carl Leitner (see attached power point)

a.
Health Workforce Information Models

Updates

AOB

CONFERENCE BRIDGE DETAILS:
OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call
10:00 – 11:00 am EST/ 4:00-5:00 CAT
Passcode – 34048002#
The numbers to call are:
US: 800-220-9875
Norway: 800-142-85
Ireland: 800-625-002
Canada: 800-221-8656
South Africa 0-800-982-555
International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332
For additional toll free country numbers ** click
here**

Kind regards,

Tiffany

CSD_HW_data_model_actors.pptx (176 KB)

···

Tiffany Jager| Program Officer, Health Workforce Informatics

**IntraHealth International |**Because Health Workers Save Lives.

t. +1 (919) 313-9144 |
tjager@intrahealth.org

Dear colleagues,

I hope this finds everyone well and looking forward to our next OpenHIE Provider Registry call tomorrow. As promised on the last call, I have here attached draft language characterizing the distinction between
‘Provider Registries’ in the context of health information exchange validation, and the superset of ‘Health Worker Registries’, which are envisioned to capture a minimum data set of information on all health workers in a country.

During the last Provider Registry community call, the participants agreed that the OpenHIE Provider Registry community embraces the larger ‘Health Worker Registry’ model in addition to the ‘Provider Registry’
care provider validation use case. The language below attempts to clearly convey the discussion we had in that call.

Please review the language below, and let’s discuss in our call tomorrow. If anyone on this list has any questions or concerns but can’t join the call, please share your thoughts in email, and we will continue
the conversation.

Also in our last call, we discussed using the OneText procedure to develop the OpenHIE Provider Registry’s mission, vision and values in alignment with the other OpenHIE technology communities. OpenHIE’s Jamie
Taylor will join us tomorrow morning to discuss the details of the procedure. For those who can’t join the call, I have attached an overview of One-Text. The procedure will be conducted via email, so everyone on this list will have the opportunity to participate
whether you are able to participate in the community calls or not.

Thank you very much,

One Text Procedure Details.pdf (136 KB)

···

Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 16:42
To: provider-registry@googlegroups.com; Global iHRIS Secretariat
Cc: Nancy Puttkammer (nputt@u.washington.edu); ‘robmcl@uw.edu’; florencesaburi@yahoo.com; Jørn Braa (jornbraa@gmail.com); Miked4@uw.edu; kelly.keisling@nethope.org; jonnea@jembi.org; Christopher Seebregts (chris@jembi.org); linda@jembi.org; loicekudamusariri@yahoo.com;
heyward.adams@gtri.gatech.edu; Ismail Wadembere; Saad Khan (mokhan@usaid.gov); manishat@rediffmail.com
Subject: OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call: September 18 @ 10:00am EST: Agenda and Conference Bridge

Greetings All,

Please find below the agenda and conference bridge details for our upcoming call. The below link will take you to the google document version on the OpenHIE wiki page. Upon joining the call, I would appreciate it if you would add your name and organization to the document so that we are better able to keep track of participants:

https://wiki.ohie.org/display/resources/2013-09-18+Provider+Registry+Call

If you have any additional topics that you would like to discuss during this call, please let me know and I would be happy to add same to the agenda.

AGENDA:

Health worker registry vs. provider registry – language and next steps: Dykki Settle (document will be forwarded prior to the call)

Mission, vision, and values: Dykki Settle

Orientation to CSD and implications for Provider Registry: Carl Leitner (see attached power point)

a.
Health Workforce Information Models

Updates

AOB

CONFERENCE BRIDGE DETAILS:
OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call
10:00 – 11:00 am EST/ 4:00-5:00 CAT
Passcode – 34048002#
The numbers to call are:
US: 800-220-9875
Norway: 800-142-85
Ireland: 800-625-002
Canada: 800-221-8656
South Africa 0-800-982-555
International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332
For additional toll free country numbers ** click
here**

Kind regards,

Tiffany

Tiffany Jager| Program Officer, Health Workforce Informatics

**IntraHealth International |**Because Health Workers Save Lives.

t. +1 (919) 313-9144 |
tjager@intrahealth.org