OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call: March 20th @ 10:00am EST: AGENDA and CONFERENCE BRIDGE

Greetings All,

Please find below the agenda and conference bridge details for tomorrow’s OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call. The below link will also take you to the google document version** . Upon joining the call,
I would appreciate it if you would add your name and organization to the google document so that we are better able to keep track of participants:**

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fzyrsn6tHWkPvwpQH2b2tlqVOutPh67vb22UPuwV7T4/edit?usp=sharing

This call is of particular importance as we will be establishing collective goals as well as the best way to work towards a consensus when not everyone is available to join the calls on a regular basis.
We
**encourage you to please think about your own personal goals as well as what you would like to see as the main goal of this Community. **

AGENDA:

Welcome

Goals and Use Cases

Communications and Consensus

Branding

Next Steps

Kind regards,

Tiffany

···

Tiffany Jager| Program Officer, Global Informatics

**IntraHealth International |**Because Health Workers Save Lives.

6340 Quadrangle Drive, Suite 200 | Chapel Hill, NC 27517

t. +1 (919) 313-9144 |
tjager@intrahealth.org

twitter |
facebook

Hi,

Apologies, I am on the call. I seem to be having some sudden mic issues…

What I wanted to say was that my context is really the RHEA context and for me specifically my interest is in being able to uniquely identify a provider so that we can reference them in data submitted to the exchange. At the moment in RHEA we are doing this simply, however, in the future we may want to be able to query for this in a more fuzzy fashion. In addition to that in RHEA we have the need to be able to query and validate if provider data that we have in a clinic system (OpenMRS) is valid and correct.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ryan

···

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Tiffany Jager tjager@intrahealth.org wrote:

Greetings All,

Please find below the agenda and conference bridge details for tomorrow’s OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call. The below link will also take you to the google document version** . Upon joining the call,
I would appreciate it if you would add your name and organization to the google document so that we are better able to keep track of participants:**

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fzyrsn6tHWkPvwpQH2b2tlqVOutPh67vb22UPuwV7T4/edit?usp=sharing

This call is of particular importance as we will be establishing collective goals as well as the best way to work towards a consensus when not everyone is available to join the calls on a regular basis.
We
**encourage you to please think about your own personal goals as well as what you would like to see as the main goal of this Community. **

AGENDA:

Welcome

Goals and Use Cases

Communications and Consensus

Branding

Next Steps

Kind regards,

Tiffany

Tiffany Jager| Program Officer, Global Informatics

**IntraHealth International |**Because Health Workers Save Lives.

6340 Quadrangle Drive, Suite 200 | Chapel Hill, NC 27517

t. +1 (919) 313-9144 |
tjager@intrahealth.org

twitter |
facebook

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Provider Registry” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to provider-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Ryan Crichton

Senior Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org