Just a reminder that we will be having the OpenHIE Privacy and Security Working Group call Friday, August 13 at 9:00 a.m. EDT.
Review the 2X2 here OpenHIE Privacy and Security - Documents - OpenHIE Wiki
- What are the guidelines / examples that OpenHIE should point to?
- How can OpenHIE be most helpful regarding Policy?
- Are there specific Data Use Agreement templates or guidelines for COVID?
- Does WHO, USAID or others have recommendations on data use agreements in low resource environments?
- How can we communicate the concepts in a less “US” documentation way?
- Discussion questions regarding privacy TECHNOLOGY:
- We currently have nothing for the technology quadrant of privacy (Q4) OpenHIE Privacy and Security - Documents - OpenHIE Wiki. What do we imagine being there?
- Summary of action items and next steps
We will be using Zoom:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: Launch Meeting - Zoom
Or Telephone : Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 886 0821 5909
International numbers available : Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom