OpenHIE Patient Identity Management Call - Friday, November 12, 2021 at 10 a.m. EST

Just a reminder that we will be having the OpenHIE Patient Identity Management call Friday, November 12 at 10:00 a.m. EST.

Please note: Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday, November 7. To see how this may affect the time in which you dial into the next OpenHIE Patient Identity Management subcommunity call, please visit WorldTimeBuddy.

Agenda

1. Offline ID Management

2. Matching National ID with a Medical ID

3. ISO Group

4. Feedback on the OHIE21

We will be using Zoom:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android : Launch Meeting - Zoom

Or Telephone : Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)

Meeting ID: 491 388 424 Passcode: 1

International numbers available : Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

I have a conflict tomorrow but I’m part of the ONC FAST/HL7 patient ID working group and been active in patient ID for a year. Looking forward to join.

Hello @jstclair, We’re so glad to hear of your interest in joining the conversations happening at the Patient Identity Management calls.

We hope to see you at future calls but we do record them, save them to their wiki notes page, and often post about them on the community forum here!

Here’s the link to the notes page for this call: 2021-11-12 Patient Identity Mgmt Call - Resources - OpenHIE Wiki

1 Like

Hello! I assume the next call is Jan 14th? Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Hi @jstclair, thanks for your question! Currently that is the plan and we have just recently updated this wiki page to show that call: Patient Identity Management Subcommunity Calls - Resources - OpenHIE Wiki

If it does get cancelled for any reason, we will definitely update the community forum and that wiki page.

Thanks again and I hope this is helpful. Happy Holidays!