Just a reminder that we will be having the OpenHIE Leadership call Tuesday, January 21 at 10:00 a.m. ET. (The shift to Tuesday is due to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday in the US.)
- OpenHIE Partnership Organization Presentations (5 min each)
- JSI - Jonthan Metzger
- Apelon - Stephen Cody / Jack Bowie
- Goal: Brief overview of how/why each organization would like to be engaged with OpenHIE and come to agreement.
- Discuss what leadership looks like for OpenHIE (20 min - Paul)
- Goal: Start to lay out a strawman for what leadership means and how it relates to partnership
- AAR for 2019 (30 min - Paul)
- An after action review (AAR) is a structured review or de-brief process for analyzing what happened, why it happened, and how it can be done better, by the participants and those responsible for the project or event.
We will be using Zoom:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android : https://iu.zoom.us/j/832179402
Or Telephone: Dial: 1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 832 179 402
International numbers available : https://zoom.us/u/c1Vz5ASHm