Good day all
A reminder that on the 16 May 2017
we are relaunching the IOL and SHR community calls. We encourage you to
join the calls (details below) and participate, bring your questions and comments and ideas.
This week we are going to be looking at the following agenda points:
- Introducing the OpenHIE Interoperabiltiy Layer Functional Specification Documen (https://wiki.ohie.org/display/SUB/OpenHIE+IOL+Functional+Specifications)
- This document is a living version of the OpenHIE Interoperability Layer Functional Specification Documentation. The purpose of this document is to synthesise the definitions, functionalty and expectations of an interoperability layer that is supportive of the OpenHIE architecture and community views.
- Discussion of the use of FHIR and the FHIR based SHR tool emerging from implementation needs.
Every third Tuesday (excluding holidays) from 4:00 - 5:00 PM GMT+2 (10:00 - 11:00 AM Eastern Time), regardless of whether standard or daylight saving time is being observed.
Dial Toll Free Number:
- US: 800-220-9875
- Canada: 800-221-8656
- South Africa 0-800-982-555
- Norway: 800-142-85
- Ireland: 800-625-002
- International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332
- For additional toll free country numbers click here.
Access Code 61489468#
https://wiki.ohie.org/display/resources/Interoperability+Layer+Community+Call - minutes are kept in a live format.
Senior Program Manager | Digital Health Division
Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27 71 540 4477 | Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: carl.fourie17
Physical Address: Unit 3B, 5A-C, Tokai on Main, 382 Main Road, Tokai, Cape Town, South Africa (Map Link)
This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.