OpenHIE HMIS community meeting tomorrow August 26, 8:30am Eastern U.S. time

Hi All,

Our next OpenHIE HMIS community meeting will be tomorrow, August 26, at 8:30am Eastern U.S. time. We will focus on work planning.

I will send out a Google Hangouts link shortly before the call. (I’m still trying to figure out how to coordinate it with Hangouts On Air. If anybody knows how to make this work, please let me know.)

Cheers,

Jim

Are we actually required to record these calls? I’m not really sure. I can see the benefit in doing so and maybe its easier to do so with audio calls. I’ve played a bit with hangouts on air and have always found myself out of control of the process and pretty much at google’s whim (they seem to (re)decide how there stuff actually works on a day to day basis).

I think I recall that Mathieu has done some review of tools for dhis2 related stuff. Matthieu am I right?

···

On 25 August 2014 21:29, Jim Grace jimgrace@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All,

Our next OpenHIE HMIS community meeting will be tomorrow, August 26, at 8:30am Eastern U.S. time. We will focus on work planning.

I will send out a Google Hangouts link shortly before the call. (I’m still trying to figure out how to coordinate it with Hangouts On Air. If anybody knows how to make this work, please let me know.)

Cheers,

Jim

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Open HMIS” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to open-hmis+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Bob,

I think I’ve figured out now how to do the recording. We’ve been asked if we would do it, and I didn’t see a good reason to refuse. I’m not sure whether anyone will listen to it. At any rate we’ll give it a try today and see how it goes.

The link for today’s call is https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYfle4xLClH_C8HjOBCX-isDDT28qHVqnEYfjLJ_UMW8fYvpug?authuser=0&hl=en

···

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:01 AM, Bob Jolliffe bobjolliffe@gmail.com wrote:

Are we actually required to record these calls? I’m not really sure. I can see the benefit in doing so and maybe its easier to do so with audio calls. I’ve played a bit with hangouts on air and have always found myself out of control of the process and pretty much at google’s whim (they seem to (re)decide how there stuff actually works on a day to day basis).

I think I recall that Mathieu has done some review of tools for dhis2 related stuff. Matthieu am I right?

On 25 August 2014 21:29, Jim Grace jimgrace@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All,

Cheers,

Jim

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Open HMIS” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to open-hmis+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.