OpenHIE Facility Registry Meeting - July 9th

Hello,

The next OpenHIE facility registry meeting is tomorrow, July 9th at 11am ET. Looking forward to speaking with everyone, I will send a google hangout link around 15 minutes before the call. As for the agenda, see the detail below:

Agenda

• Facility Registry Community Roadmap
  • Bring your topic of interest … we want to make sure it is worked into our roadmap.
  • Interlinked Registry Requirements / Needs Among our community
  • General Updates
    Best,

Scott

Hi Everyone,

Here are the relevant links for today:

Scott

···

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 11:18:05 PM UTC-5, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hello,

The next OpenHIE facility registry meeting is tomorrow, July 9th at 11am ET. Looking forward to speaking with everyone, I will send a google hangout link around 15 minutes before the call. As for the agenda, see the detail below:

Agenda

• Bring your topic of interest … we want to make sure it is worked into our roadmap.
  • General Updates
    Best,

Scott

hi scott… i will be dialing in this time. how do i do that? is there a call-in number and PIN?
thanks,

derek.

···

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Scott Teesdale steesdale@instedd.org wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Scott

Hello,

Agenda

• General Updates
    Best,

Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Derek Ritz

This email may contain confidential information intended only for the recipient. If you receive it by accident, please delete it.

Hi Derek, we dont have a dial in, but we can call you via hangout. Send me via chat the number you wish to use.

···

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Derek Ritz derek.ritz@gmail.com wrote:

hi scott… i will be dialing in this time. how do i do that? is there a call-in number and PIN?
thanks,

derek.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Scott Teesdale steesdale@instedd.org wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Scott

Hello,

Agenda

• General Updates
    Best,

Scott

Derek Ritz

This email may contain confidential information intended only for the recipient. If you receive it by accident, please delete it.

Scott Teesdale
Project Manager - InSTEDD

Email: steesdale@instedd.org

Social: Twitter / LinkedIn