This is a reminder that we will be having the OpenHIE DevOps call on Monday, 2 May 2022 at 2:00 p.m. UTC / 10:00 a.m. EST.
Please note: Daylight Saving Time began on Sunday, 13 March. To see how this may have affected the time in which you dial into this next OpenHIE DevOps call, please visit WorldTimeBuddy.
- Instant OHIE topics
- Adding new tools to the Instant OHIE stack, e.g. OCL, PMCT
- Do we need to put anything in the specification regarding packaging?
- What does tooling look like.
- Discuss on way forward/action steps on Gazelle testing framework with OpenHIE
- Guest topics (Francis)
- KeyCloak walkthrough and use cases for reference application by Francis Otieno (Ona)
- Align Instant OHIE work with Kubernetes deployment set up for DDCC gateway and share the lessons
We will be using Zoom:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android : Launch Meeting - Zoom
Or Telephone: Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 832 179 402 Passcode: 1
International numbers available : Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom