Just a reminder that we will be having the OpenHIE Architecture call Monday, September 14 at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
Please note that Regenstrief—generated Zoom links will require the use of passcodes beginning September 2020. For those accessing the call via the link, there should be no noticeable change since the passcode is embedded into updated the link below . For those dialing in via phone, you will be required to enter a passcode. Please use “1” since that is the standard passcode assigned to OpenHIE-related calls.
Testing Update / Discussion
- Carl F - framing reminder
- Clint status and update on putting the pieces together
OHIE Specification review challenges
- What is needed to have the ARB members finish their review?
- What is the overall goal? - Document what we have tried and tested vs casting a vision
- How do we see it being used?
- Linkage to testing - If we have “requirements” that are not met in our tools, how do we test them?
- Update process
- All sections updated (pulling changes from the whole community) vs process to make changes as needed (push desired community changes) and publish more often.
We will be using Zoom:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android : https://iu.zoom.us/j/832179402?pwd=SHAzL1kwTmcyYm1PdkdzNVNLNUZ6dz09
Or Telephone : Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 832 179 402 Passcode: 1
International numbers available : https://zoom.us/u/c1Vz5ASHm