OpenHIE Architecture Call - Monday, April 12 at 10 a.m. EDT

Just a reminder that we will be having the OpenHIE Architecture call Monday, April 12 at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
ATTENTION SUBCOMMUNITY LEADS - please be prepared to provide updates for your subcommunity. If you are unable to attend Monday’s call, please provide updates directly in the wiki notes page.

Agenda

1. Discussion on IHE collaboration
  2. Updates from subcommunities / COVID vaccine work / DevOps
  3. Other order of business

We will be using Zoom:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android : Launch Meeting - Zoom

Or Telephone : Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)

Meeting ID: 832 179 402 Passcode: 1

International numbers available : https://zoom.us/u/c1Vz5ASHm

If you could not join us for the OpenHIE Architecture call today, you can read the minutes or listen to the recording on 2021-04-12 Architecture Call wiki page.

The next OpenHIE Architecture call is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. EDT on Friday, April 30th.

Thank you for sharing recording and notes from the meeting .

Please excuse my technical knowledge gap ,I jump in OPEN HIE discussion late ,hence I don’t have insight on what Open HIE can or can’t do . Where can I locate the Open HIE Spec Document? What else can help in understand?

I have some knowledge on Integration with IHE XDS.b and PIX technology .I will say it is a robust technology that allows clients/participants to query a Repository for dynamic or Static CDA and send CDA. Assuming we are an HIE then that will be (PIX,DQ,DR and PNR ) or (XCPD, XCA DQ ,XCA DR) .Wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Category: Profile has great documentation .

I would like to contribute to this discussion. Meetings seems to be early , hopefully I can join in coming days .

Thank you all for doing such an amazing work.

Regards
Felly

1 Like

Felly,
Thank you for reaching out. The OpenHIE Architecture Specification is designed to outline the requirements for each of the OpenHIE components in the health information ecosystem. You are right in that the message specifications use standards such as PIX. Here is a list of the standards we currently specify. This list is constantly changing as we add new data exchanges to our specification.
Our community meetings happen across a variety of times and dates and most of them are focused on specific types of information / information sharing. You are welcome to join any meeting at any time. You will see agendas shared via this platform.
One way to learn more about what OpenHIE is to take our brief Academy courses which are free. The less than 1 hour 100 level and 110 level courses will explain a bit about the community and the architecture.
I am also happy to work with you to arrange a time for you and I to meet to discuss OpenHIE. I would also like to personally invite you to join an architecture community meeting and to jump into the conversation. Hopefully we can meet and I look forward to working together in the future.
Jennifer

Happy Mondays !

Thank you so much for the information .

Please check your private message for information on way we can meet .