Just a reminder that we will be having the OpenHIE Architecture (https://wiki.ohie.org/display/resources/2019-12-09+Architecture+Call) call Monday, December 9 at 8:00 a.m. ET . (Please be sure to record your regrets on the notes page if you are unable to join the call.)
- Roadmap planning based upon meeting results? https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cW7Nd0URQz8KhztqCXTwdDDtIGy3p2EZbInuDpAN57Y/edit#slide=id.g7438bffdd3_0_0
- New wiki page for “tools”
- PEPFAR tools
- Tools for facility matching?
- Security Notes on the wiki?
- Future Topics (see notes page)
We will be using Zoom: Please be sure to press “Ctrl” button before clicking on the links
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android : https://iu.zoom.us/j/832179402
Or Telephone : Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 832 179 402
International numbers available : https://zoom.us/u/c1Vz5ASHm
Note: the OpenHIE Architecture call scheduled for Friday, December 27 has been canceled due to the holidays.