OHIE

Hello

My name is sabri and i’ve recently started on HIE and i need your help to understand

should i install everything on every computer i want to work on ( OHIM, OMRS, OEMPI).

If i’m testing a use case should i install everything on both of the computers or should i only install openHIM on one computer and that will work as a mediator between the other two computers (that each has for example open MRS) ??

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Hi Sabri,

Ideally each component will be set up on its own server, but for testing it might be easiest to install on the same computer if you have enough resources (memory, disk, cpu).

I’m not sure what your use case is but if you set all the services/applications up on one computer and get them talking to each other you can then split them out one by one onto other machines.

Hope that helps.

Pierre

···

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 2:57 PM sabri barbaria sabribarbar@gmail.com wrote:

Hello

My name is sabri and i’ve recently started on HIE and i need your help to understand

should i install everything on every computer i want to work on ( OHIM, OMRS, OEMPI).

If i’m testing a use case should i install everything on both of the computers or should i only install openHIM on one computer and that will work as a mediator between the other two computers (that each has for example open MRS) ??

Thank you for your time and understanding.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Interoperability Layer (OpenHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-interoperability-layer+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Pierre Dane
Director of Technology

Jembi Health Systems NPC