OHIE Terminology Services - request for assistance

Dear Jack,

I updated the online table with Philippine information. Thanks for doing this! –

May I share with our AeHIN focal points? I am sure they can put in more data –

Also once finished (or with substantial content), I would like to ask you to present the results via a special AeHIN webinar (special because we will invite the national eHealth focal points to attend) –

Alvin

···

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 4:01 AM, Jack Bowie jbowie@apelon.com wrote:

Colleagues,

In mid-November I will be participating with Shaun, Eric-Jan Manders, Carl Leitner and Annah Ngaruro in a panel discussion at this year’s American Medical Informatics Association meeting. The title of our panel is “An Overview of Emerging
Real-World OpenHIE Use Cases: Successes, Challenges, and Future Opportunities.” This will be a great opportunity to update an international audience on OHIE and our implementations.

In my section, I would like to highlight our experiences in the use of standard terminologies in OHIE installations. Last year I created a simple spreadsheet that identified what terminologies were used, by domain, at specific OHIE sites.
The domains were areas such as Diagnoses, Procedures, Laboratory Tests, Medications, Medical Devices, etc. I would like to ask for your assistance in updating this document for those, and any new, implementations. As well as the primary standard you are using,
e.g., LOINC or ICD-10, if you are using a regional/national subset of a standard, please note that as well. I believe this data will be of great interest to our audience.

The original spreadsheet is attached, and an editable version can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XGVJLry3dHiq6Xv_xOruKL8iYahqDofnikG2mLtBZf4/edit?usp=sharing

If updating the online version is inconvenient or not accessible to you, please feel free to email your comments to me at
jbowie@apelon.com.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Jack

Jack Bowie | Senior Vice President

Apelon, Inc. |
www.apelon.com

203.431.2530 x 150 |
jbowie@apelon.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Leadership” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-leadership+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

นพ.บุญชัย
กิจสนาโยธิน

ผู้จัดการ:สำนักพัฒนามาตรฐานระบบข้อมูลสุขภาพไทย(สมสท)

ส่วนงานมาตรฐานและบริการสารสนเทศระบบบริการสาธารณสุข (สมสส.)
สถาบันวิจัยระบบสาธารณสุข(สวรส) กระทรวงสาธารณสุข

ประธาน: เครือข่ายสารสนเทศอิเลกทรอนิกสุขภาพแห่งเอเซีย (AeHIN)

Boonchai Kijsanayotin MD., PhD.

Manager:Thai Health Information Standards development center (THIS)

Health Information Standards and Processing Administration (HISPA)

Health System Research Institute (HSRI)

Chair: Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN)

ชั้น 3 อาคารสุขภาพแห่งชาติ 88/39 ถนนติวานนท์ อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดนนทบุรี 11000

National Health Building, 88/39
Tiwanon 14 Road, Muang District, Nonthaburi 11000 Thailand

Office
phone: +66 2 5901375 Fax: +66 2 5918194

Mobile
phone: +66 89 7914120

email:
boonchai@hsri.or.th, kijs0001@gmail.com

Dr. Alvin B. Marcelo

Director, Technology Transfer and Business Development Office

Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research

University of the Philippines Manila

2nd Floor Damian Hall, Old CAMP Building

Padre Faura, Ermita, Manila, Philippines 1000

Phone: +632 310 5731; Telefax: +632 310 5727

Disclaimer:

*** This
e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your system. You may
not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.***