OHIE FR: Updates

Hello OHIE FR Community,

I wanted to share a few updates.

1. Minutes and a Youtube recording of last week’s technical call can be found here.

2. The next OHIE FR - Technical call will be on May 16th through Google Hangouts. A link to connect will be distributed through this google group.

3. The OHIE FR - Project management call will no longer be occurring as the community has evolved from it’s early days. In it’s place, we are considering a new routine Google Hangout for topics related to implementing a facility registry. The goal of this “Implementers Meeting” is to grow a community of stakeholders interested or currently deploying a facility registry and to share lessons learned and experiences. If you have any questions, ideas for topics, or are interested in joining please feel free to let me know or respond directly to this thread.

Thanks!

• Scott

hey Scott got a moment to talk? if so, what’s number to call?

···

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hello OHIE FR Community,

1. Minutes and a Youtube recording of last week’s technical call can be found here.
  1. The next OHIE FR - Technical call will be on May 16th through Google Hangouts. A link to connect will be distributed through this google group.
  1. The OHIE FR - Project management call will no longer be occurring as the community has evolved from it’s early days. In it’s place, we are considering a new routine Google Hangout for topics related to implementing a facility registry. The goal of this “Implementers Meeting” is to grow a community of stakeholders interested or currently deploying a facility registry and to share lessons learned and experiences. If you have any questions, ideas for topics, or are interested in joining please feel free to let me know or respond directly to this thread.

Thanks!

• Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Sent from Gmail Mobile - excuse the typos

Thanks for this Scott. I may have missed it but is there a regular sked for the calls already? I would suggest that we have participants rotate moderation (although the core group should always be there). This would be a good opportunity to have participants (from those assigned for that call) and also get to know each other more deeply.

Once we’ve done this for a few times, I can bring in the other members of AeHIN into the calls…

···

Sent from my BB Curve 9320

Sender: facility-registry@googlegroups.com

Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 14:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

To: facility-registry@googlegroups.com

ReplyTo: facility-registry@googlegroups.com

Subject: OHIE FR: Updates

Hello OHIE FR Community,

2. The next OHIE FR - Technical call will be on May 16th through Google Hangouts. A link to connect will be distributed through this google group.

3. The OHIE FR - Project management call will no longer be occurring as the community has evolved from it’s early days. In it’s place, we are considering a new routine Google Hangout for topics related to implementing a facility registry. The goal of this “Implementers Meeting” is to grow a community of stakeholders interested or currently deploying a facility registry and to share lessons learned and experiences. If you have any questions, ideas for topics, or are interested in joining please feel free to let me know or respond directly to this thread.

Thanks!

• Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Hi Alvin,

Thanks for the feedback, it would be great to have the AeHIN involved in the future. In the near future we will get started with the implementers meet-ups and we can go from there.

You can find our current schedule here. In the past we have had two calls that alternated weeks, a technical and project management call. The later of these is the one we are no longer going to be having. The next call will be the technical call on May 16th at 11am EDT via Google Hangouts and you are welcome to join. An agenda and link to join will be distributed through this google group. Also, if you would like to gain some background details on the community, we would be happy to set up an introductory call as well.

Best,

Scott

···

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:46:49 PM UTC-4, Alvin Marcelo wrote:

Thanks for this Scott. I may have missed it but is there a regular sked for the calls already? I would suggest that we have participants rotate moderation (although the core group should always be there). This would be a good opportunity to have participants (from those assigned for that call) and also get to know each other more deeply.

Once we’ve done this for a few times, I can bring in the other members of AeHIN into the calls…

Sent from my BB Curve 9320

Sender: facility...@googlegroups.com

Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 14:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

To: facility...@googlegroups.com

ReplyTo: facility...@googlegroups.com

Subject: OHIE FR: Updates

Hello OHIE FR Community,

1. The next OHIE FR - Technical call will be on May 16th through Google Hangouts. A link to connect will be distributed through this google group.
  1. The OHIE FR - Project management call will no longer be occurring as the community has evolved from it’s early days. In it’s place, we are considering a new routine Google Hangout for topics related to implementing a facility registry. The goal of this “Implementers Meeting” is to grow a community of stakeholders interested or currently deploying a facility registry and to share lessons learned and experiences. If you have any questions, ideas for topics, or are interested in joining please feel free to let me know or respond directly to this thread.

Thanks!

• Scott

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-regis...@googlegroups.com.