OHIE-CR and OpenEMPI Community version

Hi OpenHIE community,

I’m a bit confused looking at options for a client registry.
Could you explain the difference between OHIE-CR (e.g. this code) and Sysnet’s community
version of OpenEMPI? If they are different, would you recommend one over the other?

Thanks for your help!

Becky,

The github repo is out of date and the CR community would not recommend using. That code was derived from an older (development) version of OpenEMPI and is out of date and unsupported.

Sysnet’s community version is more up todate, but ,limits the funcrtionality and numbers of patients the software will allow. The commercial version of OpenEMPI lifts those resitrctions.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I hope this answers your question.

Jennifer Shivers (for the CR community)

···

On Apr 22, 2019, at 11:55 AM, Becky Smith rs3524@icap.columbia.edu wrote:

Hi OpenHIE community,

Could you explain the difference between OHIE-CR (e.g. this code) and Sysnet’s community
version of OpenEMPI? If they are different, would you recommend one over the other?

Thanks for your help!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Client Registry” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to client-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thanks Jennifer, that’s very helpful.

···

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 11:20:45 AM UTC-4, Jennifer Shivers wrote:

Becky,

The github repo is out of date and the CR community would not recommend using. That code was derived from an older (development) version of OpenEMPI and is out of date and unsupported.

Sysnet’s community version is more up todate, but ,limits the funcrtionality and numbers of patients the software will allow. The commercial version of OpenEMPI lifts those resitrctions.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I hope this answers your question.

Jennifer Shivers (for the CR community)

On Apr 22, 2019, at 11:55 AM, Becky Smith rs3...@icap.columbia.edu wrote:

Hi OpenHIE community,

Thanks for your help!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Client Registry” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to client-...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.