OHIE: Client Registry Monthly Community Call -jt

Jamie –

I have this repeating entry on my caledar from a while ago. Has the meeting time changed permanently from this? I just saw a message saying that the meeting is at 10am eastern time.

Thanks!

• Joe

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg
P. Joseph Gibson, MPH, Ph.D.
Director of Epidemiology
3901 Meadows Drive, Room 110
Marion County Public Health Department
Indianapolis, Indiana 46205-3113
Phone: 317-221-3142 Fax: 317-221-4404

-----Original Appointment-----

···

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 3:50 PM
To: Thomas, Jamie; sgrannis@regenstrief.org; Banister, Lorinne Ward; client-registry@googlegroups.com
Subject: OHIE: Client Registry Monthly Community Call -jt
When: Occurs the first Friday of every 1 month effective 03/01/2013 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
Where: 800-220-9875 27424512#

Agendas

https://openhie.atlassian.net/wiki/display/resources/Client+Registry+Community+Call

How to Join

Access Code 27424512#

Toll Free Numbers:

US: 800-220-9875

Norway: 800-142-85

Ireland: 800-625-002

Canada: 800-221-8656

South Africa 0-800-982-555

International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332

Attached is a list of additional toll free country numbers

**We can dial in any participants who are not able to connect through Skype or one of the above numbers, please email jt48@regenstrief.org 24 hours in advance to be dialed
in.

***Any issues or concerns during the call find me on Skype at jamie.thomas5670

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Client Registry” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to client-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

<< File: Intl TF Numbers Oct 2012.pdf >>

This E-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the E-mail address. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender so arrangements can be made
for proper delivery, and then delete the message from your system.

Urgent matters: email joegibson@att.blackberry.net or call 317-563-2071

Hi Joe,

No, the time of the OpenHIE Client Registry Community call is still 8-9am ET on the first Friday of the month.

I believe the email you received that caused confusion was for the OpenHIE Community call on Monday at 10am ET. The OpenHIE Community call is hosted once a
month and provides a general overview of OpenHIE activities, this call is open to anyone who would like to attend.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion. Please let me know if you need any other information.

···

Jamie Thomas |Health Informatics Project Coordinator

Regenstrief Institute, Inc. |ph: 317.423.5670 | Skype: jamie.thomas5670|
jt48@regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended
solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from
making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not
sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

From: client-registry@googlegroups.com [mailto:client-registry@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Joseph Gibson
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 1:37 AM
To: client-registry@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: OHIE: Client Registry Monthly Community Call -jt

Jamie –

I have this repeating entry on my caledar from a while ago. Has the meeting time changed permanently from this? I just saw a message saying that the meeting
is at 10am eastern time.

Thanks!

• Joe

Director of Epidemiology

Urgent matters: email
joegibson@att.blackberry.net or call 317-563-2071

To: Thomas, Jamie; sgrannis@regenstrief.org; Banister, Lorinne Ward;
client-registry@googlegroups.com
When: Occurs the first Friday of every 1 month effective 03/01/2013 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Agendas

https://openhie.atlassian.net/wiki/display/resources/Client+Registry+Community+Call

How to Join

Access Code 27424512#

Toll Free Numbers:

**We can dial in any participants who are not able to connect through Skype or one of the above numbers, please email
jt48@regenstrief.org 24 hours in advance to be dialed in.

***Any issues or concerns during the call find me on
Skype at jamie.thomas5670

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Client Registry” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
client-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

This E-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the E-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender so arrangements can be made for proper delivery, and then delete the
message from your system.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

Sorry to bother you – I was getting it mixed up with that email.

It dropped off by calendar when we went on DST. I’ve put it back on at 8am in the “Georgetown, La Paz, Manaus, San Juan” time zone, which I think is always
EST.

image001.jpg

···

Thanks!

• Joe

Director of Epidemiology

Urgent matters: email joegibson@att.blackberry.net or call 317-563-2071

From: client-registry@googlegroups.com [mailto:client-registry@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Thomas, Jamie
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 8:20 AM

Hi Joe,

No, the time of the OpenHIE Client Registry Community call is still 8-9am ET on the first Friday of the month.

I believe the email you received that caused confusion was for the OpenHIE Community call on Monday at 10am ET. The OpenHIE Community call is hosted once
a month and provides a general overview of OpenHIE activities, this call is open to anyone who would like to attend.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion. Please let me know if you need any other information.

jt48@regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended
solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from
making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

client-registry@googlegroups.com [mailto:client-registry@googlegroups.com]

Jamie –

I have this repeating entry on my caledar from a while ago. Has the meeting time changed permanently from this? I just saw a message saying that the meeting
is at 10am eastern time.

Thanks!

• Joe

Director of Epidemiology

Agendas

How to Join

Access Code 27424512#

Toll Free Numbers:

**We can dial in any participants who are not able to connect through Skype or one of the above numbers, please email

This E-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the E-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender so arrangements can be made for proper delivery, and then delete the

No worries, if you had a question about it there is a good chance someone else did too. Thank you for asking.

image001.jpg

···

jt48@regenstrief.org

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 9:19 AM
Importance: Low

Sorry to bother you – I was getting it mixed up with that email.

It dropped off by calendar when we went on DST. I’ve put it back on at 8am in the “Georgetown, La Paz, Manaus, San Juan” time zone, which I think is always
EST.

Thanks!

• Joe

Director of Epidemiology

On Behalf Of Thomas, Jamie
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 8:20 AM

Hi Joe,

I believe the email you received that caused confusion was for the OpenHIE Community call on Monday at 10am ET. The OpenHIE Community call is hosted once a
month and provides a general overview of OpenHIE activities, this call is open to anyone who would like to attend.

jt48@regenstrief.org

Jamie –

is at 10am eastern time.

Thanks!

• Joe

Director of Epidemiology

Agendas

How to Join

Access Code 27424512#

Toll Free Numbers: