OHIE Client Registry - Meetings in 2015

Several members of the community have requested a revision in the monthly meeting time. Due to these requests we are proposing that the meetings be move from the first Friday of the month to the second and revising the time from 8am to 10am. I have included a sample schedule below.

We ask that if this revision poses a problem for any member please respond to this email letting us know.

If we do not have any responses from the community by December 18, the revision will take place and new meeting invites sent.

January 9

February 13

March 13

April 10

May 8

June 12

July 10

August 14

September 11

October 9

November 13

December 11

Thank you.

Good morning, I am sending this email to confirm that the OHIE Client Registry will be revising our meeting schedule. We will be canceling all open meeting invites, please ensure you remove the old meeting invite(s) from your current calendars. You will receive a new invite, the new invite will specify ‘2015’ in the meeting title. Thank you and please let me know if you have any issues with the meeting invites. Have a wonderful new year and we will speak with you January 9 at 10am.

Jennifer L Williams, MPH, PMP

···

On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 11:32:47 AM UTC-5, Jennifer Williams wrote:

Several members of the community have requested a revision in the monthly meeting time. Due to these requests we are proposing that the meetings be move from the first Friday of the month to the second and revising the time from 8am to 10am. I have included a sample schedule below.

We ask that if this revision poses a problem for any member please respond to this email letting us know.

If we do not have any responses from the community by December 18, the revision will take place and new meeting invites sent.

January 9

February 13

March 13

April 10

May 8

June 12

July 10

August 14

September 11

October 9

November 13

December 11