OHIE Architecture - Sub-team on Security

Hello all,
During the 27-May Architecture Call it was determined that a sub-team should be formed to help OHIE move forward on the security goals:

1. Clearly communicate OHIE technical capabilities that are in place today
  1. Creating a road map for technical capabilities that will be added
  1. Look at ways to support implementers in evaluating policy and technical needs for their context

During the meeting, Brian Armstrong and Brian Taliesin volunteered to participate. I’m looking for others who might want to participate. Please send me a message if you want to participate and I’ll work on getting a first meeting meeting set up.

Thanks!

Jennifer

jeshiver@regenstrief.org

···

Hi Jennifer,

I’d like to participate in this.

Cheers,

Ryan

···

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 8:35 PM Jennifer Shivers jennifer.e.shivers@gmail.com wrote:

Hello all,
During the 27-May Architecture Call it was determined that a sub-team should be formed to help OHIE move forward on the security goals:

1. Clearly communicate OHIE technical capabilities that are in place today
  1. Creating a road map for technical capabilities that will be added
  1. Look at ways to support implementers in evaluating policy and technical needs for their context

During the meeting, Brian Armstrong and Brian Taliesin volunteered to participate. I’m looking for others who might want to participate. Please send me a message if you want to participate and I’ll work on getting a first meeting meeting set up.

Thanks!

Jennifer

jeshiver@regenstrief.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Architecture” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-architecture+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Ryan Crichton

Lead Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org