New Agenda Items - HWR Call Wednesday, September 28th 9:00 EST/2:00 WAT/ 3:00 CAT / 4:00 EAT

Dear Health Worker Registry members,

I hope this finds you all well!

We hope you will join us for tomorrow’s OpenHIE Health Worker Registry Call, scheduled for 9:00 EST/2:00 WAT/3:00 CAT/ 4:00 EAT. Please send me any agenda items you have and, as always, let me know if you need help getting connected.

The agenda for tomorrow’s call includes the following:

1. Continued discussion around the OpenHIE Health Worker Registry Implementation Guide. We have incorporated comments and suggestions from the last call, and will be posting on the OpenHIE website soon.

2. Discussion around a proposed work item: IHE Profile Proposal -Brief - Mobile Care Services Discovery

3. Discussion around a new tool under development: Crosswalk: CSD Profile to Local Elements and Local Elements to CSD Profile If you are able, please take a moment to look at the tool prior to our call. You can provide feedback directly in the document.

Best regards,

Emily

The information to connect seems to have been cut off of the original announcement. Please find it below:
Dear Facility Registry members,

We hope you will join us for tomorrow’s OpenHIE Health Worker Registry Call, scheduled for 9:00 EST/2:00 WAT/3:00 CAT/ 4:00 EAT. Please send me any agenda items you have and, as always, let me know if you need help getting connected.

1. Continued discussion around the OpenHIE Health Worker Registry Implementation Guide. We have incorporated comments and suggestions from the last call, and will be posting on the OpenHIE website soon.

2. Discussion around a proposed work item: IHE Profile Proposal -Brief - Mobile Care Services Discovery

3. Discussion around a new tool under development: Crosswalk: CSD Profile to Local Elements and Local Elements to CSD Profile If you are able, please take a moment to look at the tool prior to our call. You can provide feedback directly in the document.

Best regards,

Emily

CONFERENCE BRIDGE DETAILS:
OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call
9:00 – 10:00 am EST/ 3:00 pm- 4:00 pm CAT
Passcode – 34048002#
The numbers to call are:
US: 800-220-9875
Norway: 800-142-85
Ireland: 800-625-002
Canada: 800-221-8656
South Africa 0-800-982-555
International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332

···

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 11:25:12 AM UTC-4, emilyatintrahealth@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Health Worker Registry members,

1. Discussion around a proposed work item: IHE Profile Proposal -Brief - Mobile Care Services Discovery
  1. Discussion around a new tool under development: Crosswalk: CSD Profile to Local Elements and Local Elements to CSD Profile If you are able, please take a moment to look at the tool prior to our call. You can provide feedback directly in the document.

Best regards,

Emily