We had a productive facility registry community meeting today. If you would like to review the minutes you can find them here (link)
A couple updates include:
- We started a free to use ** Mendeley collection to organize and store and share literature and documentation** on MFLs and Facility Registries. Please feel free to join if you would like to follow along, and if you see we are missing something important; feel free to add it in. (link)
- mCSD review is ongoing, as public comment is now open.
- We are planning to do some collaborative review over the next ~2 weeks.
- Here is a link for the current version of the profile (link)
- We created an open google doc for feedback on mCSD (link)
- If you would like to join in our groups review, feel free to connect with me (steesdale at instedd dot org) or to just add comments in the document.
- Lastly, we had a great conversation aroundcold chain equipment management and how that relates to MFLs and facility registries. Here is a document shared from Sophie at PATH, that has a lot of pertinent overlap with our community. (link) We are planning to explore how we can potentially collaborate on this topic further.
Our next meeting is planned for June 22nd.