Last Minute Global Goods proposal - OpenHIE on a box ;)

Hi All

With the Concept Notes closing on Friday I wanted to take a last minute push to see if anyone wanted to join us on a “journey”. Borrowing from some of the discussions going on around the glob and communities I thought it may be a good time to put together a concept to “instantiate” OpenHIE and other Global goods into a “deployable box” – I really want to steal Carl Leitners Global Goods on a Box (GGOB) title :wink:

The ask: if you are interested and wanting to put technical muscle to this (i.e. dev / code etc) let me know and I will share the concept note and we can work this up quickly.

Cheers

···

Carl Fourie

Senior Programmes Coordinator

Jembi Health Systems NPC | SOUTH AFRICA

Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: carl.fourie17

E-mail: carl.fourie@jembi.org

This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies are not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.

Hi Carl,

The I-TECH Haiti and SolDevelo teams have dockerized OpenHIE already under the name SEDISH (https://github.com/sedish) It configures OpenEMPI, OpenHIM, OpenSHR and DHIS2 to work with their iSantePlus clinical EMR. The team could build off of this work.

Craig

···

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 9:55 AM, Carl Fourie carl.fourie@jembi.org wrote:

Hi All

With the Concept Notes closing on Friday I wanted to take a last minute push to see if anyone wanted to join us on a “journey”. Borrowing from some of the discussions going on around the glob and communities I thought it may be a good time to put together a concept to “instantiate” OpenHIE and other Global goods into a “deployable box” – I really want to steal Carl Leitners Global Goods on a Box (GGOB) title :wink:

The ask: if you are interested and wanting to put technical muscle to this (i.e. dev / code etc) let me know and I will share the concept note and we can work this up quickly.

Cheers

Carl Fourie

This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies are not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Architecture” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-architecture+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Craig Appl

Health Technical Lead

Hey Craig

Thanks for that link!

Cheers

···

Carl Fourie

Hi All

Cheers

Carl Fourie

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Architecture” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-architecture+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Craig Appl

Health Technical Lead

Hi,

I just realized there are a few more items to note:

Craig

···

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 10:15 AM, Carl Fourie carl.fourie@jembi.org wrote:

Hey Craig

Thanks for that link!

Cheers

Carl Fourie

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 4:04 PM Craig Appl cappl@ona.io wrote:

Hi Carl,

The I-TECH Haiti and SolDevelo teams have dockerized OpenHIE already under the name SEDISH (https://github.com/sedish) It configures OpenEMPI, OpenHIM, OpenSHR and DHIS2 to work with their iSantePlus clinical EMR. The team could build off of this work.

Craig

Hi All

Cheers

Carl Fourie

Craig Appl

Health Technical Lead

Craig Appl

Health Technical Lead

Dear Carl,

Does a Global Good need to be software? Can it be a set of tender documents for components of an OpenHIE? Can it be a set of artifacts that can then be attached to a tender which specifies a certain interoperable architecture? These are what we aim to submit from AeHIN –

alvin

···

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 9:55 PM, Carl Fourie carl.fourie@jembi.org wrote:

Hi All

Cheers

Carl Fourie

Alvin B. Marcelo, MD, FPCS, CGEIT, TOGAF, COBIT5 F/I, ArchiMate

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6250-9169

Disclaimer:

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your system. You may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.

Hi Alvin

That is an interesting question. I think from a scope perspective we are going to limit it to a technical nature, but that said I’d love to chat about your tender documents and what they are comprised of etc? do you have something I could have a look at or is it still in the workings?

Regards

···

Carl Fourie

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 9:55 PM, Carl Fourie carl.fourie@jembi.org wrote:

Hi All

Cheers

Carl Fourie

Alvin B. Marcelo, MD, FPCS, CGEIT, TOGAF, COBIT5 F/I, ArchiMate

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6250-9169

Disclaimer:

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your system. You may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.