Interoperability Layer Agenda - Call Tuesday 04 August 4PM CAT - 10am EDT

Dear All

Please find agenda for our IOL community call scheduled for tomorrow Tuesday 04 August 2015 at 4pm CAT / 10am EDT. Kindly let us know if you have any topics for discussion you want included on agenda.

Agenda Items

How to Join
Access Code 6148 9468#
Toll Free Numbers:
US: 800-220-9875
Canada: 800-221-8656
South Africa 0-800-982-555
International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332

···

Regards
Tariro Mandevani

Project and Logistics Assistant

Jembi Health System|Cape Town

Tel: +27(0)21 701 0939

Hi Derek,

Just looping in the community so that they may see your points. Sad that you cannot join today. I agree with your points, ODD is critical. That is why I want to get it represented on the workflows.

I we will be discussing the changes to the workflows on the call today and I have made the changes that I think are necessary on the workflow pages. I’ve made the changes in colour so that they are easier to follow:

Ryan

···

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Derek Ritz (ecGroup) derek.ritz@ecgroupinc.com wrote:

Hi Tariro.

I’m very sad to say that I’m on TDY and I’ve got a scheduled meeting that will conflict with the call; I will have to send my regrets.

Re: the ODD agenda item – I would like to advocate that ODD support is quite literally the most important aspect of our HIE. Without ODD support, we do not have support for a “health summary record” in our HIE. Not having such a summary would be a HUGE gap. A clinical system would need to fetch every document from the repository and, somehow, divine from this collection of CDAs the present summary health status of a subject of care. Presently, even querying for and fetching the documents list would be a chore (and is not, I should point out, even a supported workflow in OpenHIE). We need ODD… it is crucial.

Support for ODD relates to both the IL and SHR; we need to support the workflow thru the IL and we need to support the real-time generation in the SHR (as well as the section-list that will be generated… the format of the CCD+). IMHO – we have no higher priority than ODD support, and our dev agenda should, I believe, reflect this.

Thanks,

DJ

Derek Ritz, P.Eng., CPHIMS-CA

ecGroup Inc.

+1 (905) 515-0045

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality.

From: openhie-interoperability-layer@googlegroups.com [mailto:openhie-interoperability-layer@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tariro Mandevani
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 10:09 AM
To: Openhie-interoperability-layer@googlegroups.com
Subject: Interoperability Layer Agenda - Call Tuesday 04 August 4PM CAT - 10am EDT

Dear All

Please find agenda for our IOL community call scheduled for tomorrow Tuesday 04 August 2015 at 4pm CAT / 10am EDT. Kindly let us know if you have any topics for discussion you want included on agenda.

Agenda Items

· Discuss workflow changes to include MHD and ODD

· AOB - please suggest any items that you wish to discuss

You can access notes by clicking on link : https://notes.ohie.org/2015-08-04_IOL_Community_Calls

How to Join
Access Code 6148 9468#
Toll Free Numbers:
US: 800-220-9875
Canada: 800-221-8656
South Africa 0-800-982-555
International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332

Regards

Tariro Mandevani

Project and Logistics Assistant

Jembi Health System|Cape Town

Tel: +27(0)21 701 0939

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Interoperability Layer (OpenHIE)” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-interoperability-layer+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Ryan Crichton

Lead Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org