interoperability call notes

Hi All

Please find attached the notes from yesterday’s interoperability call. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Hannes (hannes@jembi.org) or Linda (linda@jembi.org).

Best wishes

Rhonwyn

130709 RhC OpenSHR Community Call.docx (92.9 KB)

Hi all.
Rhonwyn – thank you for doing such a detailed job of capturing our comments. If I may, I’d like to suggest an edit on one of the comments I made. (Alas… I’m under no illusion that the minutes incorrectly captured what I really said… it’s just that it is backwards and I’d like to clarify and correct the comment!).
“regarding the assumption that someone at the edge of the network is going to come up with the perfect message, you have to start the clock at when person starts constructing perfect message not when message is sent. Traffic inside the datacentre is always faster than traffic that has to come from outside the datacentre. At steadystate you can assume success (e.g. a perfect message) and only throw exception on error. System becomes faster as it reaches a steady-state and codes become cached.”

Thanks and warmest regards,

Derek.

···

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 7:31:31 AM UTC-4, Rhonwyn Cornell wrote:

Hi All

Please find attached the notes from yesterday’s interoperability call. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Hannes (han...@jembi.org) or Linda (li...@jembi.org).

Best wishes

Rhonwyn