I wanted to forward the email below regarding the IHE’s publication of MHDS (FHIR document sharing) and SVCM (FHIR Terminologies) for public comment.
Your comments would be greatly appreciated.
Table of Contents
The following ITI supplements and white paper were published for public comment and the publication announcement was sent (see announcement below). If you do not receive the publication announcements but would like to, please subscribe here. The PDF versions of the documents are available for download here. Comments are due April 4, 2020 .
- Mobile Health Document Sharing (MHDS) - Rev. 2.0 See here for an MHDS Public Comment Video
- Sharing Valuesets, Codes, and Maps (SVCM) - Rev. 1.0 New!
- Survey of Network Interfaces Form White Paper - Rev. 1.0 New!
Where to find submitted comments (there is more than one location)
- IT Infrastructure Comments Google Group. If you are not already a member of the IT Infrastructure Comments Google group, submit a request to join here or let me know and I will add you.
- IT Infrastructure Comments Web Form submitted comments Google sheet.
The above information is also available on the IHE wiki here.
Where Word and PDF versions of current published documents are located
When changes are made to these documents, please retrieve them from the Document Publication ftp or GitHub directory listed below and not a copy you may have stored on your computer or a domain directory on the ftp site .
- All current published ITI documents (Word and PDF) are located on the IHE ftp site at ftp://ftp.ihe.net/DocumentPublication/CurrentPublished/ITInfrastructure/. For those unable to access the ftp site, the Word versions of the documents are attached to this email.
- Additionally, the documents are available on GitHub at https://github.com/IHE/IT-Infrastructure.
Approval of new/updated Actors, Transactions and Terms
No new actors, transactions or terms were introduced
- Two new actors were introduced - Terminology Repository and Terminology Consumer. They have been added to the approval form for review during the March 17 DCC call.
- Seven new transactions were introduced. They have been added to the approval form for review during the March 17 DCC call.
- No new terms were introduced.
SNIF White Paper
Gazelle and SKMT Updates
Updates to Gazelle and the SKMT occur when the supplements are published for Trial Implementation.
If you have any questions, please let me know and feel free to forward this to others as necessary. Thank you all for your help getting these documents published!
Mary Jungers | IHE Documentation Specialist
Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise|IHE.net