Impact Stories - OpenHIE Implementations Around the World (New Survey Link)

Impact Story Images

Our community is improving global health. Sharing our work is a core value of OpenHIE. Publishing our impact helps us build upon our successes, learn from others in the community, and improve patient care. Be sure to add some time to your calendars to check out our Impact Stories on the new OpenHIE website!

This area of the website is ready to grow and we are always looking for more stories to highlight!

Currently, we have a story on addressing immunization service delivery issues in Tanzania and Zambia and another story on aggregating fragmented health data in Malawi.

How can I share more impact stories?

If you know of a project you’d like to connect with the OpenHIE secretariat team on, or are working on a project yourself - reach out to me at my email: kaalcumm@regenstrief.org. These can be completed or works-in-progress.

Or you can fill out our short questionnaire to share some details with us. Please note that this survey has recently updated to a new format and a new platform. The former survey on the Survey Monkey platform is now discontinued.