IHE Quality Plan: QRPH 9/27 Call Agenda

Hi Carl

Sorry I was just checking the agenda and I realize when I see it spelled out, that the title of the proposed work item is a bit misleading in light of our discussions. I had raised it earlier, but the the title somehow slipped out of focus as we discussed more substantive things. I think we now understand that “JSON Representation of ADX Message” is not the primary motivation for this proposal. Perhaps it is because there is some ambiguity here between an ADX data message and an ADX DSD. I think we need to clarify tomorrow that the proposal is to investigate a “FHIR replacement of the SDMX DSD”.

I would be worried that if the title of the proposal stands it might create some confusion when we also proceed to submit a CP (as discussed last week) to propose a JSON incarnation of an ADX data message.

So let us make that correction tomorrow.

Cheers

Bob

···

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 at 19:11
Subject: IHE Quality Plan: QRPH 9/27 Call Agenda
To: iheqrphplan iheqrphplan@googlegroups.com, iheqrphtech iheqrphtech@googlegroups.com, Laura Bright laurabright4@gmail.com

Hello everyone,

The call on Thursday, September 27, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CT is
confirmed. The
agenda is linked here
and WebEx details are listed below.

Meeting number (access code): 925 636 237

Meeting password: Meeting123

Add
to Calendar

When it’s time,

join the meeting

Join by phone

1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global
call-in numbers
| Toll-free
calling restrictions

Thank you.

Nichole

Nichole Knox

Administrative Assistant

Scientific Assembly and Informatics

630-368-3762

Radiological Society of North America

820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523

TEL 1-630-571-2670

FAX 1-630-571-7837

RSNA.org

Facebook

Twitter

RSNA 2018 Annual Meeting

November 25th – 30th

McCormick Place, Chicago

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “IHE Quality Domain Planning Committee” group.

To post to this group, send email to ihe-quality-planning@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to ihe-quality-planning-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ihe-quality-planning?hl=en

For more information on this domain, visit www.ihe.net/quality

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “IHE QRPH Planning Committee” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to iheqrphplan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to iheqrphplan@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Yep. Sorry I missed that.

As an aiside, I would be very grateful if we could hit this agenda item in the first part of the call. The QRPH call conflicts with my standing Digital Square meeting.

Cheers,
-carl

···

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018, 18:13 Bob Jolliffe bobjolliffe@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Carl

Sorry I was just checking the agenda and I realize when I see it spelled out, that the title of the proposed work item is a bit misleading in light of our discussions. I had raised it earlier, but the the title somehow slipped out of focus as we discussed more substantive things. I think we now understand that “JSON Representation of ADX Message” is not the primary motivation for this proposal. Perhaps it is because there is some ambiguity here between an ADX data message and an ADX DSD. I think we need to clarify tomorrow that the proposal is to investigate a “FHIR replacement of the SDMX DSD”.

I would be worried that if the title of the proposal stands it might create some confusion when we also proceed to submit a CP (as discussed last week) to propose a JSON incarnation of an ADX data message.

So let us make that correction tomorrow.

Cheers

Bob

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 at 19:11
Subject: IHE Quality Plan: QRPH 9/27 Call Agenda
To: iheqrphplan iheqrphplan@googlegroups.com, iheqrphtech iheqrphtech@googlegroups.com, Laura Bright laurabright4@gmail.com

Hello everyone,

The call on Thursday, September 27, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CT is
confirmed. The
agenda is linked here
and WebEx details are listed below.

Meeting number (access code): 925 636 237

Meeting password: Meeting123

Add
to Calendar

When it’s time,

join the meeting

Join by phone

1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global
call-in numbers
| Toll-free
calling restrictions

Thank you.

Nichole

Nichole Knox

Administrative Assistant

Scientific Assembly and Informatics

630-368-3762

Radiological Society of North America

820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523

TEL 1-630-571-2670

FAX 1-630-571-7837

RSNA.org

Facebook

Twitter

RSNA 2018 Annual Meeting

November 25th – 30th

McCormick Place, Chicago

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “IHE Quality Domain Planning Committee” group.

To post to this group, send email to ihe-quality-planning@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to ihe-quality-planning-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ihe-quality-planning?hl=en

For more information on this domain, visit www.ihe.net/quality

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “IHE QRPH Planning Committee” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to iheqrphplan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to iheqrphplan@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.