Giving thanks on Thanksgiving…

Dear OpenHIE Community,

Today in the United States and Canada is Thanksgiving, a holiday which celebrates the blessings of the previous year. I wanted to write a quick note to the volunteers, supporters, and people who wake up every day working within the OpenHIE community.

To all of you: there are a growing number of health delivery settings that are benefitting from what you are doing. There are inevitably, lives that are being saved by the work that you’re doing. Countries are deriving real benefit from the “urban plans” emerging within their countries. On behalf of all of those locations around the world, I want to thank each and every one of you for your contributions, your passion, and your desire to make a world a better place.

In addition, I want to thank you all personally, as I’ve benefited in so many ways from working alongside you and learning from you. I consider it a blessing that we’ve all been able to find each other, to support each other, and to realize our mission together as a community.

Thanks for all of your support, and your continued participation!

-Paul

Paul -

Thank you for your contributions to the leadership of this initiative and for the creation of an impressive community of collaborators! The progress is impressive and can be seen in numerous settings throughout Africa and beyond.

Best wishes to you and to all for a wonderful Thanksgiving!

sherri

···

On Nov 26, 2015 5:01 AM, “Paul Biondich” pbiondic@regenstrief.org wrote:

Dear OpenHIE Community,

Today in the United States and Canada is Thanksgiving, a holiday which celebrates the blessings of the previous year. I wanted to write a quick note to the volunteers, supporters, and people who wake up every day working within the OpenHIE community.

To all of you: there are a growing number of health delivery settings that are benefitting from what you are doing. There are inevitably, lives that are being saved by the work that you’re doing. Countries are deriving real benefit from the “urban plans” emerging within their countries. On behalf of all of those locations around the world, I want to thank each and every one of you for your contributions, your passion, and your desire to make a world a better place.

In addition, I want to thank you all personally, as I’ve benefited in so many ways from working alongside you and learning from you. I consider it a blessing that we’ve all been able to find each other, to support each other, and to realize our mission together as a community.

Thanks for all of your support, and your continued participation!

-Paul

OpenHIE Announcement Mailing List

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Announcements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-announcements+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.