FW: Gazelle Registrations

Hi all.

I’m forwarding a set of Gazelle printouts that Justin developed (thanks, Justin!) for the OpenHIE component “puzzle pieces”. These printouts describe what are the IHE actors/transactions implemented by each of the respective reference implementations.

We can make edits as we need to if we find something that should be changed.

Warmest regards,

Derek.

PS: we don’t have any IHE tests which apply to our TS, hence the omission. We can, of course, decide to have a TS in our infrastructure if we so choose, but it will be “invisible” to the IHE conformance testing monitors.

IS - OpenSHR - NA2015.pdf (10.2 KB)

IS - ResourceMap - NA2015.pdf (9.88 KB)

IS - DHIS2 - NA2015.pdf (9.87 KB)

IS - iHRIS - NA2015.pdf (9.87 KB)

IS - MCAAT CR - NA2015.pdf (10.3 KB)

IS - OpenEMPI - NA2015.pdf (10 KB)

IS - iHRIS - NA2015.pdf (9.87 KB)

IS - OpenHWR - NA2015.pdf (10.1 KB)

Just realized I had saved the wrong PDF as the OpenHIM. I’ve attached the real OpenHIM PDF.

IS - OpenHIM - NA2015.pdf (11.9 KB)

···

On Monday, November 10, 2014 9:57:41 AM UTC-5, Derek Ritz wrote:

Hi all.

I’m forwarding a set of Gazelle printouts that Justin developed (thanks, Justin!) for the OpenHIE component “puzzle pieces”. These printouts describe what are the IHE actors/transactions implemented by each of the respective reference implementations.

We can make edits as we need to if we find something that should be changed.

Warmest regards,

Derek.

PS: we don’t have any IHE tests which apply to our TS, hence the omission. We can, of course, decide to have a TS in our infrastructure if we so choose, but it will be “invisible” to the IHE conformance testing monitors.