Facility Registry Community Roadmap Survey and Community Meeting Tomorrow

Hi All,

We put together a current list of topics that members of the facility registry community have requested at one time or another. Could you take a few minutes during the next week to share your level of interest in different Facility Registry related topics? It will be valuable in helping to create our community roadmap for the upcoming year.

Please follow this link to the Google survey: Facility Registry Community Roadmap - Survey

Also, we have a facility registry bi-weekly meeting tomorrow March 6th at 11:00am EST / 4:00pm GMT. We hope to see you there. A google hangout link will be shared shortly through this google group approximately 15-30 minutes before the meeting is schedule to begin. Please let me know if you have any questions on connecting or otherwise.

Facility Registry Call Agenda:

• Facility Registry Implementation Updates
  • IHE Connect-a-thon Re-Cap
  • AOB
    Best,

Scott

Hi All,

Here is the link for the Facility Registry Community Meeting: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/7ecpieh4j171poo3vg09bitbn8?hl=en

Please feel free to join, we will start at 11:00am EST / 4pm GMT. About 10 minutes from now. Any one is welcome and if you have trouble connecting, feel free to send me an email.

Cheers,

Scott

ยทยทยท

On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 5:00:59 PM UTC-5, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

We put together a current list of topics that members of the facility registry community have requested at one time or another. Could you take a few minutes during the next week to share your level of interest in different Facility Registry related topics? It will be valuable in helping to create our community roadmap for the upcoming year.

Please follow this link to the Google survey: Facility Registry Community Roadmap - Survey

Also, we have a facility registry bi-weekly meeting tomorrow March 6th at 11:00am EST / 4:00pm GMT. We hope to see you there. A google hangout link will be shared shortly through this google group approximately 15-30 minutes before the meeting is schedule to begin. Please let me know if you have any questions on connecting or otherwise.

Facility Registry Call Agenda:

• Facility Registry Implementation Updates
  • IHE Connect-a-thon Re-Cap
  • AOB
    Best,

Scott